- Volume 6 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
The Study on the Snake by TOXICON
사독 관련논문의 유형분석(TOXICON 1990-2000)
- Kim, Sung-Wook (Oriental Medical College, Sangji University) ;
- Kwon, Ki-Rok (Department of Acupuncture & Moxibustion, Oriental Medical College, Sangji University) ;
- Kim, Kwang-Ho (Department of Acupuncture & Moxibustion, Oriental Medical College, Sangji University)
- Published : 2003.06.30
The study was carried out to investigate the researches of Snake which was published papers in the TOXlCON(1990-2000), one of the most famous Journal of toxicology. And the results were as follows : 1. The number related with Snake is 195papers. 2. There were great papers related wih Cobra, and next is Tigris, Viper, etc. 3. There were great papers related wih protein in the composition of snake venom. 4. There were great papers related wih neurotoxin in the research of poisonous character. 5. There were great papers related wih Viper according to the anticoagulation. 6 Eight papers were published to study the immune response of snake venom. 7. The papers of molecular study of snake venom were seven. 8. The papers of anti-snake venom study were three.
- soceity for the study of Amphibians and Reptiles Snakes of Agkistrodon complex(A monographic revew) Minton, S.A.;Gloyd, H.K.;Conant, R.C.
- 한국생물상연구지 v.2 서울시 인근 4개지역의 양서류, 파충류 조사 및 생태연구 심재한
- 실용중풍치료학 배병철(편)
- J. of TOXCON v.7 Hemorrhagic toxin from snake venom Bjamason, J.B.;Fox, J.W.
- official journal of the international society on toxxology TOXICON