- Volume 15 Issue 4 Serial No. 65
Many study have been performed to describe the elastic and inelastic behavior of H-shaped beams with web openings that generally concentrated on the monotonic loading condition and concentric web opening. The findings of the studies led Darwin to propose formulas for the design of beams with web openings considering local buckling. While the formulas are simple and useful in real situation, more studies arc needed on their cyclic loading condition. In this experimental study, 12 H-shaped beams with web openings under cyclic loading condition were investigated. The dimension criteria based on the formulas proposed by Darwin were examined. The suitability of existing design formulas and the effects of plastic hinges on beams with web openings and of local buckling around web openings on the beam strength under cyclic loading were also studied. This was done by observing their behavior with various dimensional openings, eccentric per cent, and stiffeners.
Supported by : 포항제철
- 유공 웨브인 H형강보의 역학적인 거동에 관한 연구 김종락
- 대한건축학회지 v.24 no.92 유공 H형강보의 강성에 관한 연구 김규석;김종락
- 대한건축학회 논문집 v.11 no.6 상부 유공 합성보의 극한 내력 이승준;김원기;정이근
- 반복하중을 받는 유공 H형강 보의 소성거동 이원석
- 반복하중을 받는 경량 H-형강 유공보의 국부좌굴 이용제
- 반복하중을 받는 경량 H-형강 유공보의 소성거동 및 국부좌굴 오우훈
- ASCE Journal of the structural Division v.94 no.ST6 Ultimate Strength of Beams with Rectangular Holes Bower, J.E.
- ASCE Journal of the structural Division v.107 no.ST3 Failure Tests on Beams with Eccentric Web Holes Cooper, P.B.
- ASCE Journal of the structural Division v.107 no.ST3 Buckling of Web Post in Perforated Beams Dougherty, B.K.
- ASCE Journal of the structral Division v.104 no.ST3 Test of Thin-Webbed beams with Unreinforced Holes Redwood, R.G.;Baranda, Hernan;Daly, M.J.
- ASCE Journal of the structural Division v.105 no.ST10 Critical Loads for Webs with Holes Redwood, R.G.;Uenoya, Minoru
- Steel and Composite Beams with Web Openings/Steel Design Guide Series 2 Darwin, D.