- Volume 15 Issue 4 Serial No. 65
The purpose of this study is to develop an algorithm, which can be designed the optimal sections of the composite framed structures constituted with the beams and the columns consisted of H type of steel section and concrete considering the reliability index. The optimized problem or the composite framed structures is formulated with the objective function and the constraints taking the section sizes as the design variables. The objective functions are constituted by the total costs of constructions. Also, the constraints are derived by considering the reliability index of section stress and allowable stress. The algorithm optimized the section of the composite framed structures utilizes the SUMT method using the modified Newton-Raphson direction method. The optimizing algorithm developed in this study is applied to the numerical examples with respecting a one-bay, one-story composite framed structure and a one-bay five-story one for the practical utilization of design on the composite framed structures using the reliability indices
- 도로교 설계기준 건설부
- 대한토목학회 v.16 no.14 이산형 변수를 이용한 강 박스거더교의 최적설계 김상호;이상호;이인구
- 전산구조공학회 v.6;제1집 프리플랙스교의 전산화 최적설계 조효남(외2인)
- 대한토목학회 논문집 v.17 no.1-2 강-콘크리트 합성단면형 뼈대구조 시스템의 최적화 알고리즘 개발 박문호(외3인)
- 강구조 공학 조효남;한봉구
- 강구조물의 안정성.신뢰성
- Series in Cement & Concrete Research v.1 The Assessment of Structral Safety Leporati, E.
- Probabilistic Approaches to Design Haugen, E.B.
- Steel Buildings Crawley, S.W.;Dillon, R.M.;Carter, W.D.O.
- Nonlinear Programmig Sequential Unconsralned Minimization Techniques Fiacco, A.V.;McCormick, G.P.
- Operations Research v.9 The Created Response Surface Technique for Optimizing Nonlinear Restrained System Carrol, C.W.
- Steel Construction Manual, Specification for the Design, Fabrication, and Erection of Structural Steel for Buildings AISC