- Volume 15 Issue 4 Serial No. 65
A Study on the Damage of Steel Square Tubular Columns under Cyclic Loading
반복재하를 받는 각형강관기둥의 손상에 관한 연구
- Received : 2003.05.07
- Accepted : 2003.07.16
- Published : 2003.08.27
This study proposed a damage index for steel members and examined a process where steel square tubular columns under cycle loading failed to meet the damage index. A nonlinear analysis was carried out and a damage process analyzed using a finite element program. Material properties and strain characteristics were obtained from material testing. The effect on the damage of members was analyzed according to varying kinds of steels and conditions of loading based on material testing results. According to strain characteristics and cumulative plastic strain of each variable, the effect of conditions of loading and kinds of steels on the damage could be estimated quantitatively.
Supported by : 한국과학재단
- 한국강구조학회 논문집 v.10 no.3 강한 지진하중하에서 강부재의 정량적인 손상모델 박연수;박선준
- 강부재의 지진하중 재하에 의한 구조적 파괴규명을 위한 실험적,수치해석적 연구, 97K029 박연수
- 유한요소해석 최창근
- 한국강구조학회 논문집 v.9 no.2 반복하중을 받는 강구조 요소의 소성피로에 관한 연구 박연수;박선준;강성후;윤영필
- 강재교각 설계요령 강구조 연구소
- 강재 라멘교각의 설계와 해설 이승우
- Damage Process of Steel Members under Very-Low-Cycle Loading Park, Yeon-Soo
- Journal of Structural Engineer-ing no.August Eccentrically Loaded Steel Columns Under Cyclic In-Plane Loading Gao, Shengbin;Usami, Tsutomu
- Nonlinear Analysis MSC;NASTRAN
- Non-linear Finite Element Analysis of Solids and Structures, Volume 1,2 Crisfield, M.A.
- Fundamentals of Metal Fatigue Analysis Bannantine, Julie A.;Comer, Jess J.;Handrock, James L.
- Proc. of 4th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering v.1 Low Cycle Fatigue Limits of Various Kinds of Structural Members subjected to Alternately Repeated Plastic Bending under Axial Compression as an Evaluation Basis or Design Criteria for Aseismic Capacity Yamada, M.