- Volume 6 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Literary Study on Embedding Therapy
매선료법(埋線療法)에 대한 문헌적(文獻的) 고찰(考察)
- Lee, Kwang-Ho (Department of Acupuncture & Moxibustion, Oriental Medical College, Sangji University) ;
- Lee, Dong-Hee (Department of Acupuncture & Moxibustion, Oriental Medical College, Sangji University) ;
- Kwon, Ki-Rok (Department of Acupuncture & Moxibustion, Oriental Medical College, Sangji University) ;
- Park, Hee-Soo (Department of Acupuncture & Moxibustion, Oriental Medical College, Sangji University) ;
- Park, Yong-Yup (Hae-Dang Oriental Medical Hospital)
- 이광호 (상지대학교 한의과대학 침구학교실) ;
- 이동희 (상지대학교 한의과대학 침구학교실) ;
- 권기록 (상지대학교 한의과대학 침구학교실) ;
- 박희수 (상지대학교 한의과대학 침구학교실) ;
- 박영엽 (서울 혜당한방병원)
- Published : 2003.12.30
Background : This study focuses on the new acupuncture method of embedding method which inserts a substance on the acupuncture points for continuous stimulation. Clinical applications and cautions were examined through literary investigations. Results : Based on the literary consideration of embedding method, the following results were obtained : 1. Embedding method is a combination of traditional and embedding technique to provide longer duration of stimulation on the acupuncture points. 2. To administer the embedding method, one needs to utilize a embedding thread besides acupuncture apparatus. Sheep gut is commonly used in China and the surgical thread is the choice in Korea. 3. Embedding method may vary from the patient to patient, depending on the nature and location of the illness. Piercing, embedding, and tying are some of the possibilities. 4. Embedding method may have different arrangement of threads based on the choice of usage. 5. Embedding method is effective for various chronic illnesses such as aches, functional diseases, and the diseases of internal organs. 6. When using the embedding methods, cautions against infection and side effects due to strong stimulation are mandatory.
- 溫木生, 鄭祥容. 編著, 埋線療法 治百病, 人民軍醫出版社, 北京 pp.20-44, 2002.
- 傳統醫學硏究所 編纂, 東洋醫學大辭典. 成輔社, 서울. p.590, 2000.
- 單順 主編. 穴位埋線療法講義. 北京高等中醫藥培訓學校, 北京, pp. 12-24, 2002.
- 박영엽. 저, <약실자입요법>. 杏林書院, 서울. pp. 20, 49-60. 2003
- 洪元植校合編纂. 精校黃帝內經靈樞. 東洋醫學硏究院出版部, 서울, pp. 11-13, 62-63, 73, 1985.
- 洪元植校合編纂. 精校黃帝內經素問. 東洋醫學硏究院出版部, 서울, p. 104, 1985.
- 박희수, 방재성 編, 韓醫療法淮通. 도서출판 새천년, 서울. 387, 2000.
- 上海中醫學院. 編, <最新鍼灸學>. 中國衛生出版社, 홍콩, 339-342. 1987.
- Effects of Catgut -Embedding Therapy in Patients with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: a Retrospective Pilot Study vol.36, pp.2, 2015, https://doi.org/10.13048/jkm.15013
- Comparison of the Efficacy between Needle-embedding Therapy and Sweet Bee Venom Pharmacopuncture Therapy on Peripheral Facial Paralysis vol.30, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.13045/acupunct.2013020
- The Analysis on the Present Condition of Thread-embedding Therapy Papers Published in Journal of Korean Medicine vol.27, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.6114/jkood.2014.27.4.016
- A Preliminary Comparison of Efficacy of Needle-Embedding Therapy with Acupuncture for Chronic Tension-type Headache Patients vol.24, pp.1, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7231/jon.2013.24.1.045
- The Breast Augmentation Effect of Breast Needle-embedding Therapy on 85 Females and its Correlation Analysis with Body Fatness vol.30, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.13045/acupunct.2013024
- Clinical research on the efficacy and safety of thread-embedding acupuncture for treatment of herniated intervertebral disc of the lumbar spine: a protocol for a multicenter, randomized, patient–assessor blinded, controlled, parallel, clinical trial vol.19, pp.1, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1186/s13063-018-2864-4
- Efficacy and safety of thread embedding acupuncture combined with conventional acupuncture for chronic low back pain vol.97, pp.21, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1097/MD.0000000000010790
- Clinical efficacy and safety of thread-embedding acupuncture for treatment of the sequelae of Bellʼs palsy vol.98, pp.7, 2019, https://doi.org/10.1097/MD.0000000000014508