- Volume 3 Issue 1
Performance Evaluations of Digitally-Controlled Auxiliary Resonant Commutation Snubber-Assisted Three Phase Voltage Source Soft Switching Inverter
- Hiraki, Eiji (Dept. of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Yamaguchi University) ;
- Nakaoka, Mutsuo (Dept. of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Yamaguchi University)
- Published : 2003.01.01
This paper presents a performance analysis of typical Auxiliary Resonant Commutation Snubber-assisted three phase voltage source soft switching inverter which can operate under a condition of Zero Voltage Switching (ZVS) using a digital control scheme which is suitable for high power applications compared with resonant DC link snubber assisted soft switching inverter. The system performances of this inverter are illustrated and evaluated on the basis of experimental results.
- R.W. De Doncker, 'The Auxiliary Resonant Commutated Pole Converter', IEEE lAS '89 Records, pp, 829-834, 1989
- Eiji Hiraki. Masaki Ishibashi, and Mutsuo Nakaoka, 'Feasible Performance Evaluations of Active Resonant Snubber-Assisted Three Phase Soft-Switching Inverter', Proceedings of IEEE-PELS Power Electronics Specialists Conference, Vol. 2, pp. 999-1004, June 1999
- H. Yonemori, H. Ishii, M. Yoshida, and M. Nakaoka, 'Three-Phase ZVS-PWM Inverter System with Transformer-Assisted Quasi-Resonant DC Link and its Feasible Comparative Evaluations', Proceedings of IEEE-PESC, Vol. 1. pp. 171-176, June 1996
- Yong C. Jung, Hyo L. Liu, Guk C. Cho, and Gyu H. Cho, 'Soft Switching Space Vector PWM Inverter Using a New Quasi-Parallel Resonant DC Link', Proceedings of IEEE Trans. Power Electronics, Vol. 1, No.3, pp. 503-511, May 1996
- J.S. Lai, 'Practical Design Methodology of Auxiliary Resonant Snubber inverters', Proceedings of IEEE PESC '96, Vol. 1, pp. 432-437, June 1996
- R.W. De Doncker, 'Hard and Soft-switched Voltage Source Inverters', PESC '94, Taiwan, R.O.C.