- Volume 13 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
An Application of the Statistical Energy Analysis for Absorbing and Soundproofing Materials of Vehicle
자동차용 흡.차음재의 성능분석을 위한 통계적 에너지 기법의 적용
- Published : 2003.01.01
Interior parts of a vehicle are getting important to reduce interior noise. Therefore, prior analysis of cabin noise related with interior parts are necessary at first design stage. Recently, Statistical Energy Analysis(SEA) has been suggested as a possible way for high frequency range noise analysis of interior parts. The validity of noise analysis with SEA to interior parts has been preyed by comparing with experimental result, and the developed method with SEA has been applied in finding optimized interior parts package.
- Lyon, R. H. and Dejong, R. G.. 1995. Theory and Application of Statistical Energy Analysis. RH Lyon corp. USA.
- Benjamin, C., Bremner, Y. Q. and Jeff, A. Van. B., Incorporating Layered Acoustic Trim Materials in Body Structural-acoustic Models. SAE 951307.
- Irwin, J. D. and Graf, E. R., 1979. Industrial Noise and Vibration Control. Prentice-Hall, Inc.
- Nashif, A. D., Jones, David I., Henderson, John P. G., John Wiley & Sons. 1985. Vibration Damping.
- Richard, D. G., A Study of Vehicle Interior Noise Using Statistical Energy Analysis. SAE 850960.
- James, C. H., Sound Absorbing Properties of Molded Fiberglass Panels for Use in Vehicle Noise Control. SAE 870987.
- Prank, F., 1985. Sound and Structual Vibration (Radiation. Transmission and Response). Academic Press.
- Pranab,. S. and John, C., The Thought and Reasoning Behind Developing. SAE J1637-Vibration Damping Test Method. SAE 931320.
- Lyon, R. H., Power Flow. and Energy Accountancy. SAE 951303.
- Radcliffe, C. J. and Huang, X. L., Identification of Internal Loss Factors During Statistical Energy Analysis of Automotive Vehicles. SAE 931300.
- Chen, H. Y., Melissa O'Keefe and Paul Bremner. A Comparison of Test-based and Analytic SEA Models for Vibro-acoustics of a Light Truck. SAE 951329.
- Parrett, A. V., Hicks, K., Burton, T. E. and Hermans, L., Statistical Energy Analysis of Airborne and Structure-borne Automobile Interior Noise. SAE 971970.
- Powell, R. E., Jason, Z. and Manning, J. E., SEA Modeling and Testing for Airborne Transmission Through Vehicle Sound Package. SAE 971973.
- Tracey, B. H. and Liangyu(Mike) H., Transmission Loss for Vehicle Sound Packages with Foam Layers. SAE 991670.
- Standard Test Method for Airflow Resistance of Acoustical Materials. ASTM C522-87.
- Method for Impedence and Absorption of Acoustical Materials by the Impedence Tube Method. ASTM C384.
- Hastings, M. C. and Godfrey, R. D., Experimental Verification of Design Charts for Acoustic Absorbers. SAE 971951.
- Bolton, J. S. and Kang, Y. J., Elastic Porous Materials for Sound Absorption and Transmission Control. SAE 971878.
- 채장범, 1998, '통계적 에너지 해석 모델을 이용한 건설 장비 차실 설계에 관한 연구', 한국소음진동공학회논문집, 제8권, 제4호, pp.609-615.
- 이두호, 김태정. 1999, '판넬 기여도 분석에 의한 승용차의 실내 소음 저감', 한국소음진동공학회논문집, 제9권, 제4호, pp.785-794.
- 이정권, 1993. '자동차의 실내소음에 대하여', 한국소음진동공학회논문집, 제3권, 제1호, pp.11-21.