- Volume 12 Issue 1
The study was carried out to evaluate the new analytical method of phthalate esters(diethylphthalate, di-n-butylphthalate, butylbenzylphthalate, bis(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate), one of the endocrine disruptors, which were performed by GC/MS-SIM(selected ion monitoring). The phthalate esters were extracted from water samples using solid-phase extraction on
Phthalate esters;Endocrine disrupter;GC/MS-SIM;Solid phase extraction
- EPA, 1994, ietermination of organic compounds in drinking water by liquid-solid extraction and capillary column gas chromatography/mass spectrometry(method 525.2) EPA.
- 명승운, 장윤정, 민혜기, 김명수, 2000, 수질 및 저질중의 프탈산 에스테르와 아디피산 분석, 한국분석과학회지, 5(13), 616-623.
- 환경부, 1999, 수돗물에서의 미량유해물질 분석법 연구 및 함유실태조사(7차), 환경부.
- US EPA, 1996, Drinking Water Regulations and Health Advisories, EPA 822-B-96-002.
- IEH, 1995, Institute for Environment and Health, Leicester, UK.
- 국립환경연구원, 199, 내분비계장애물질의 측정분석방법, 국립환경연구원, 219-231pp.
- Penalver, A., E. Pocurull, F. Borrull, and R. M. Marcea., 2000, Determination of phthalate esters in water samples by solid-phase micro-extrac tion and gas chromatography with mass spectrometric detection, Journal of Chromatography A , 872(1-2), 191-201. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0021-9673(99)01284-4
- Jara, S., C. Lysebo, T. Greibrokk, and E. Lundanesa, 2000, Determination of phthalates in water samples using polystyrene solid-phase extraction and liquid chromatography quantification' Analytica Chimica Acta, 407(1-2), 165-171. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0003-2670(99)00829-6
- WHO, 1996, Guidelines for drinking-water quality(2nd ed), WHO, Geneva, 917-949pp.
- Amdur, Casarett, and Doul, 1991, Toxicology, The Science of Poisons, 499pp.
- Penalver, A., E. Pocurull, F. Borrull, and R. M. Marce, 2001, Comparison of different fibers for the solid-phase microextraction of phthalate esters from water, Journal of Chromatography, 922(1-2), 377-384. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0021-9673(01)00920-7