- Volume 32 Issue 1
Moisture content was 79.5%, banjhi shoot was 77.8% of the total and the weight was 29.4 g/100 buds in the harvested plant leaves used for manufacturing Okro tea. Okro tea heated at 75
- Kaoahachi O. 1988. New compendium of tea work. Shamhyop Printing Office, Sizuoka. p 334-351.
- Mashao O. 1985. The whole curriculum for tea growing. Shongtak Printing Office, Sizuoka. p 158-162.
- Kim JT. 1996. The science and culture of tea plant. Bolim Printing Office, Seoul. p 103-110.
- Institute of Agriculture Sience. 1989. Methodology of soil chemical analysis. Rural Development Administration, Korea. p 68-77.
- Ikegaya K, Takayamagi H, Anan T. 1990. Quantative analysis of tea constituent. Tea Research J 71: 43-73.
- 小原哲二郞, 岩尾裕之. 1977. 食品科學技術書. 松澤印刷所, 日本. p 393-395.
- Park JH, Choi HK. 2001. Effect of kinds of slow-release fertilizers on yield and quality of 2nd harvested leaves of tea. J Kor Tea Sci 7: 135-142.
- Mashao O. 1986. The growing diagnosis and culture of tea plant. Cheil Printing Office, Sizuoka. p 164-189.
- Fornell A, Bimbenet JJ, Almin Y. 1980. Experimental study and modelization for air drying of vegetable products. Lebensm Wiss U Technol 14: 96-100.
- Yamazawa S, Yoshizaki S, Maekawa T, Sonobe K. 1970. Studies on drying of agricultural products (II). J Soc Agr Mach Japan 33: 279-287.
- Maeda S, Nakagawa M. 1997. General chemical and physical analysis on various kinds of green tea. Tea Research J 45 : 85-92.
- Nakagawa M, Anan T, Ishima N. 1981. Tea relation of green tea taste with its chemical make-up. Bulletin of the National Reseach Institute of Tea 17: 70-75.