- Volume 32 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Rheological Properties of Soymilk and Curd Prepared with Micronized Full-fat Soyflour
콩미세분말로 제조된 두유 및 전두부의 물성
- 심재진 (계명대학교 식품가공학전공) ;
- 서지현 (계명대학교 식품가공학전공) ;
- 소한섭 (계명대학교 식품가공학전공) ;
- 유병승 (동국대학교 식품공학과) ;
- 이삼빈 (계명대학교 식품가공학전공)
- Published : 2003.02.01
Rheological properties of micronized full-fat soyflour (MFS ) milk were determined according to solid content, heat-treatment and type of coagulants. Heat-treated MFS milk showed a pseudoplastic flow pattern. The consistency and flow index of heated MFS milk was greatly affected by increasing the concentration of MFS and/or soy protein isolate (SPI). Apparent viscosity of MFS milk was gradually decreased by heating below 6
- Lusas EW, Riaz MN. 1995. Soy protein products: processing and use. J Nutr 125: 573-580.
- Valyasevi R, Rolle RS. 2002. An overview of small-scale food fermentation technologies in developing countries with special reference to Thailand: scope for their improvement. Int J Food Microbiol 75: 231-239. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0168-1605(01)00711-5
- Friedman M, Brandon DL. 2001. Nutritional and health benefits of soy proteins. J Agric Food Chem 49: 1069-1086. https://doi.org/10.1021/jf0009246
- Fukutake M, Takahashi M, Ishida K, Kawamura H, Sugimura T, Wakabayashi K. 1996. Quantification of genistein and genistin in soybean products. Food Chemical Toxicology 34: 457-461. https://doi.org/10.1016/0278-6915(96)87355-8
- Messina M. 1995. Modern applications for an ancient bean: soybeans and the prevention and treatment of chronic disease. J Nutr 125: 567-569.
- Cai T, Chang KC. 1999. Processing effect on soybean storage proteins and their relationship with tofu quality. J Agric Food Chem 47: 720-727. https://doi.org/10.1021/jf980571z
- Saio K. 1979. Tofu-relationships between texture and fine structure. Cereal Foods Worlds 24: 342-345.
- Tsai SJ, Lan CY, Kao CS, Chen SC. 1981. Studies on the yields and quality characteristics of tofu. J Food Sci 46: 1734- 1740. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2621.1981.tb04474.x
- Tezuka M, Taira H, Igarashi Y, Yagasaki K, Ono T. 2000. Properties of tofus and soy milks prepared from soybeans having different subunits of glycinin. J Agric Food Chem 48: 1111-1117. https://doi.org/10.1021/jf990560l
- Shurtleff W, Aoyagi A. 1979. Tofu and soymilk production: the book of tofu. New-Age Foods Study Center, CA. Vol 2, p 95-102.
- Lu JY, Carter E, Chung, RA. 1980. Use of calcium salt for soybean curd preparation. J Food Sci 45: 32-34. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2621.1980.tb03864.x
- Bae EA, Kwon TW, Moon GS. 1997. Isoflavone contents and antioxidative effects of soybeans, soybean curd and their by-products. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 26: 371-375.
- Mok CK, Ku KH, Park DJ, Kim NS, Sohn HS. 1995. Ultrafiltration of soybean cooking water for the production of soy-oligosaccharides. Korean J Food Sci Technol 27: 181- 184.
- Lee J , Choe E. 2002. Physical properties of micronized fullfat soyflour for packed whole-tofu (chundubu) manufacture. Food Sci Biotechnol 11: 165-171.
- Kim WJ, Um BY, Chung SS, Chung MS. 1999. Effects of heating temperature and time on textural properties of soy gel. Food Sci Biotechnol 8: 65-67.
- Metussin R, Alli I, Kermasha S. 1992. Micronization effects on composition and properties of tofu. J Food Sci 57: 418- 422. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2621.1992.tb05507.x
- Utsumi S, Kinsella JE. 1984. Forces involved in soy protein gelation: effects of various reagents on the formation, hardness and solubility of heat-induced gels made fro 7S, 11S and soy isolate. J Food Sci 50: 1278-1282. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2621.1985.tb10461.x
- Kim TJ, Kim JM, Choi NJ. 1994. Effect of coagulants on the quality of soybean curd added with cow's milk. Agri Chem Biotechnol 37: 370-378.
- Lee HJ, Hwang IK. 1994. Textural characteristics and microstructure of soybean curds prepared with different coagulants. Korean J Food Sci Technol 10: 284-290.
- Kim HJ, Kim BY, Kim MH. 1995. Rheological studies of the tofu upon the processing conditions. Korean J Food Sci Technol 27: 324-328.
- Oscar C, Sandra EH, Helen JA, Isobel DS, John RM. 1994. Gelation enhancement of soy protein isolate using the maillard reaction and high temperature. J Food Sci 59: 872- 880. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2621.1994.tb08147.x
- Lee CH. 1978. Microstructure of soybean protein aggregates and relation to the physical and textural properties of the curd. J Food Sci 43: 79-85. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2621.1978.tb09740.x
- Ku KH, Kim WJ. 1994. Effect of heating time and mixed coagulants for prepared SPI tofu. Korean J Food Sci Technol 26: 26-30.
- Characteristics of Soybean Curds Manufactured by Various Bitterns vol.20, pp.1, 2013, https://doi.org/10.11002/kjfp.2013.20.1.37
- Quality Characteristics and Antioxidant Activity of Soymilk Added with Nelumbo Nucifera Root Powder vol.25, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5934/kjhe.2016.25.2.239
- Preparation and characterization of fine powdered whole soybean curd vol.19, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5717/jenb.2015.15121804
- Quality Characteristics of Topokki dduk With Respect to Added Whole Soybean Curd (Chun-Tofu) by Different Storage Time vol.28, pp.2, 2012, https://doi.org/10.9724/kfcs.2012.28.2.111
- Optimization for the Industrial Production of Traditional Jeju Tofu vol.33, pp.3, 2004, https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2004.33.3.603
- Evaluation of Radical Scavenging Activity and Physical Properties of Textured Vegetable Protein Fermented by Solid Culture with Bacillus subtilis HA According to Fermentation Time vol.39, pp.6, 2010, https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2010.39.6.872