- Volume 32 Issue 1
Four kinds of low calorie mayonnaises containing 1.2% of sodium alginate, 1.0% of guar gum, 1.0% and 1.2% of xanthan gum and one control mayonnaise containing 78.5% of oil without gums were manufactured in pilot scale. Fresh control mayonnaise was higher in viscosity and turbidity than low calorie mayonnaise with gums. During storage at -1
- Lands WEM, Hamazaki T, Yamazaki K, Okuyama H, Sakai K, Goto Y, Hubbard VS. 1992. Changing dietary pattern. Am J Clin Nutr 51: 991-993.
- 보건복지부. 1997. '95국민영양조사결과보고서. p 42.
- 농수축산. 1993. 한국식품연감. p 414.
- Chiralt A, Ferragut V, Salazar JA. 1992. Rheological characterization of low-calorie milk-based salad dressings. J Food Sci 57: 200-202. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2621.1992.tb05455.x
- Chun JA, Song ES. 1995. Sensory and physical properties of low-fat mayonnise made with starch-based fat replacers. Korean J Food Sci Technol 27: 839-844.
- Haumann BF. 1986. Getting the fat out researchers seek substitutes for full-fat fat. JAOCS 63: 278-288. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02546024
- Singhal RS, Pushpa RK. 1990. Utilisation of annaranthus (Rajgeera) starch in salad dressing. Starch 42: 52-53. https://doi.org/10.1002/star.19900420206
- Luallen TE. 1985. Starch as a functional ingredient. Food Technology 39: 59-63.
- Goldberg IG, Williams R. 1990. Biotechnology and food ingredients: fat substitutes. Van Nostrud Reinhold, New York. p 287-313.
- Daugaard L. 1994. Whey protein texturizer-hot news for cold mayonnaises. Food Marketing and Technology 8: 34- 37.
- Daugaard L. 1993. Oil reduced and oil free mayonnaise and dressing. Food Marketing and Technology 7: 8-10.
- Institute of Food Technologist. 1989. Functionality of natural gums in food applications. Food Technology 43: 144-149.
- Dziezak JD. 1989. Fats, oil, and fat substitutes. Food Technology 43: 66-74.
- Glicksman M. 1982. Xanthan. In Food hydrocolloids. Boca R, ed. CRC Press, Florida. Vol 2, p 7-25.
- Labarge RG. 1988. The search for a low calorie oil. Food Technology 42: 114-117.
- Walter CY, Carl C. 1992. Application of starch-based fat replacers. Food Technology 46: 146-148.
- Hegenbart S. 1993. Navigating the road map: a case study fat reduction. Food Product Design 3: 32-37.
- Snell HM, Olsen AG. 1935. Emulsifier. Eng Chem 27: 1222- 1223.
- Lee MO. 2002. Effect of concentration, pH and temperatures of gums on the viscosity. J Youngsan University 9: 63-74.
- Lee MO. 2002. Manufacture and stability of low calorie mayonnaise with gums. J Youngsan University 9: 43-61.
- Yang SC, Cotteril OJ. 1989. Physical and functional properties of 10% satted egg yolk in mayonnaise. J Food Science 54: 210-213. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2621.1989.tb08603.x
- Cha GS, Kim JW, Choi CU. 1988. A Composition of emulsion stability as affected by egg yolk ratio in mayonnaise preparation. Korean J Food Sci Technol 20: 225-230.
- Song YS, Kim YS, No JJ. 1992. Effect of different concentrations of vinegar and sail on the emulsion stability of home-made mayonnaise. J Inje University 8: 263-272.
- Song YS. 1994. Effect of yolk on the microstructure and size distribution of mayonnaise. J Inje University 10: 381-389.
- Song YS. 1990. Microstructural changes of mayonnaise during storage. Korean J Food Sci Technol 22: 300-306.
- 今井忠平. 1974. マヨネズの保持と測定. 食品工業. 日本. p 89-94.
- 송재철, 박현정. 1995. 식품 물성학. 울산대학교 출판부, 울산. p 609-611.
- Change in the Quality Characteristics of Salad Dressing Prepared with Mulberry, Schisandra chinensis and Yam Juice during Storage vol.19, pp.6, 2012, https://doi.org/10.11002/kjfp.2012.19.6.825
- Soluble Dietary Fiber vol.9, pp.2, 2010, https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1541-4337.2009.00099.x
- Quality Characteristics of Sweet-pumpkin Paste with Different Thermal Condition and Sweet-Pumpkin Latte with Various Gums vol.31, pp.3, 2015, https://doi.org/10.9724/kfcs.2015.31.3.304
- Quality Characteristics of Mayonnaise Added with Yuza Juice vol.29, pp.6, 2013, https://doi.org/10.9724/kfcs.2013.29.6.733
- Quality characteristics of mayonnaise with varied amounts of yuzu juice added during the storage period vol.21, pp.6, 2014, https://doi.org/10.11002/kjfp.2014.21.6.799
- Reduced-Fat Mayonnaise Formulated with Gelatinized Rice Starch and Xanthan Gum vol.90, pp.1, 2013, https://doi.org/10.1094/CCHEM-03-12-0027-R