- Volume 12 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Dynamic Changes of Newly formed Wetlands in the Yellow River Mouth Based on GIS and Remote Sensing
Zhao, Gengxing;Shi, Yanxi;Chen, Weifeng;Li, Jing;Ann, Seoung-won;Kim, Young-chil;Jung, Jea-hoon;Chae, Soo-Cheon
- Published : 2003.02.01
The Yellow River delta is an important region where coastal and newly formed wetlands distribute in north China. Based on satellite remote sensing images and GIS techniques, this paper tends to delineate the dynamic changes of newly formed wetland in the Yellow River mouth from 1986.5 to 1996.10. Our results show that the newly formed wetland increased by 24.9
Wetland;Yellow River;GIS;Remote sensing;Climatic change
- Yi, X.L. and J.R. Chen, 1992, Characteristic of the Lower Reaches of the Yellow River. Acta Geographica Sinica, 47(3), 193-208.
- Pang, J.Z., 1994, Watercourse Changes and Management in the Yellow River Delta, The Yellow River, 5, 1-4.
- Li, G.X., H.L. Wei, and G.D. Cheng, 1996, Environment Development and Renovation in the Yellow River Mouth Recently, Acta Geographica Sinica, 51(2), 182-189.
- Guo, Y.S. and X.G. Xu, 1990, Discussion on Exploitation of Land Resources in the Yellow River Delta, Journal of Natural Resources, 5(3), 193-205.
- Jiang, W.R., 1990, Utilization of Land Resources in the Yellow River Delta, Journal of Natural Resources, 5(4), 326-334.