- Volume 12 Issue 2
Boeun-gun is hard to develop, because of large numbers of mountains and vast distribution of limited development districts. However it is easy to access from the entire country, and there are large conservation area such as national park and dams. Short-term plans such as attraction of tourists can be established using these advantages. Long-term plans can be planed with stable establishment of continuous considerations and supports. These supports will be rewarded while it demands some time and costs. Private owned mountains can be converted from negligence upkeep of property to utilization of mountains with basic consideration of mountain conservation. This may contribute the essential function of mountain.
Mountain conservation;Forest utilization;Farmhouse;Forest ecosystem park
- Awada, K.H., 1997, Study on the authorization system of forest and forestry, Shinshu University, 1-60pp.
- KREI, 2000, Study on agricultural total development plan establishment in Chungbuk area, Korea rural economic institute, 1-227pp.
- Chungbuk Development Institute, 2001, The joint growth for south area (Boeun.Okchon.Youngdong), Chung-buk.
- KFRI, 1997, Forest yearly statistical report 29, Korea Forest Research Institute, 59-106pp.
- Park, T.S., 1997, Forest policy, Hyangmoonsa, 1-345pp.
- Lee, S.G, 1999, Introduction of participation and agreement of the residents on forest management, Kon-kuk Journal of Natural science and Technology, 10(2), 323-328.
- Park, Y.K., 1997, Forest environment conservation, Hyangmoonsa, 1-360pp.