- Volume 14 Issue 3
In this paper, we propose a new subblock division method(SDM) for PAPR reduction in the OFDM communication system. The SDM divides the OFDM symbol into the several subblocks. If the PAPR is high, the some of the data subblocks are replaced by the dummy zero padding blocks. We propose SDM 1 and SDM 2 according to the structure. Even though the transmission efficiency may be partially lowered, the proposed SDM can considerably reduce the computational burden while maintaining similar PAPR reduction performance, compared with the PTS which is known to be the best in the conventional methods.
- Wireless Personal Communication v.4 no.1 Minimisation of the Intermodulation Distortion of a Nonlinearly Amplified OFDM signal M. Pauli;H. P. Kuchenbecker
- IEEE VTC '95 Minimization of the Peak-to- Mean Envelope Power Ratio of Multicarrier Transmission Schemes by Block Coding T. A. Wilkinson;A. E. Jones
- IEE Electronic Letters v.32 no.22 Reducing the pead-to-average power ratio of multicarrier modulation by selective mapping R. W. Bauml;R. F. Fischer;J. B. Huber
- IEE Electronic Letters v.33 no.5 OFDM with reduced peak-to-average power ratio by optimum combination of partial transmit sequences S. H. Muller;J. B. Huber
- IEEE Globe-Com'00 v.2 Peak-to-Average Power Ratio Reduction of an OFDM Signal Using Partial Transmit Sequences with Embedded Side Information L. J. Cimini;N. R. Sollenberger
- IEEE Trans. on Inform. Theory v.45 Peak-to-mean Power Control in OFDM, Golay Complementary Sequences, and Reed-Muller codes J. A. Davis;J. Jedwab