- Volume 32 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Quality Characteristics of Korean Red Ginseng Powder with Different Milling Methods
분쇄방법에 따른 고려홍삼분말의 품질특성
- 서창훈 (한국인삼공사) ;
- 이종원 (KT & G 중앙연구원) ;
- 도재호 (KT & G 중앙연구원) ;
- 김나미 (KT & G 중앙연구원) ;
- 양재원 (KT & G 중앙연구원) ;
- 장규원 (충남대학교 식품공학과)
- Published : 2003.04.01
Cell cracking method using a non-collision was evaluated for the possibility of new red ginseng grinding technique. Based on particle size distribution analysis by 1size shaker, the ratios of 100 mesh penetrated particles were 94.9% for hammer mill (group A) and 95.6% for cell crack (group B). The ratio of 120 mesh penetrated particle of group A was higher than that in group B. The particle size distributions for 100 mesh non-penetrated Powder between 2 groups were not significantly different, and particle size distribution analysis by laser scattering analyzer showed that the particle size ranges were 0.77~128.07
- Kim DW, Chang KS, Lee UH, Kim SS. 1996. Moisture sorption characteristics of model food powders. Korean J Food Sci Technol 28: 1146-1150.
- Park DJ, Ku KH, Kim SH. 1996. Characteristics and application of defatted soybean meal fractions obtained by microparticulation/ air-classification. Korean J Food Sci Technol 28: 497-505.
- Ko JW, Lee WY, Lee JH, Ha YS, Choi YH. 1999. Absorption characteristcs of dried shiitake mushroom powder using different drying methods. Korean J Food Sci Technol 31: 128-137.
- Park YK, Seong HM, Nam YJ, Shin DH. 1988. Physicochemical properties of various milled rice flours. Korean J Food Sci Technol 20: 504-510.
- Lee YT, Seog HM, Cho MK, Kim SS. 1996. Physicochemical properties of hull-less barley flours prepared with different grinding mills. Korean J Food Sci Technol 28: 1078-1083.
- Kum JS, Lee SH, Lee HY, Kim KH, Kim YI. 1993. Effect of different milling methodes on physico-chemical properties and products. Korean J Food Sci Technol 25: 546-551.
- Song JC, Park HJ. 1997. New food processing. Yulim Publishing, Seoul, Korea. p 105-120.
- Kang SH. 1995. Powder technology. Sci Tech Media, Seoul. p 160-167.
- Shon TH, Sung JH, Kang UW, Mun KD. 1997. New food processing. Hyungseul publishing, Seoul, Korea. p 31-41.
- KWD Kohlensaurewerk Deutschland GmbH. 1995. The documentation of cell cracking plant 60/300. Chapter 1-2. Germany. p 300.
- Lee JW, Kim CS, Char SY, Yang JW, Do JH. 2001. Histological characterics of normal and inferior parts in Korean red ginseng. J Ginsnrg Res 25: 82-88.
- Song JC, Park HJ. 1995. Food rheology. Publishing by University of Ulsan, Ulsan. p 63-79, 216-237.
- Antioxidant Compounds and Activities of Foxtail Millet, Proso Millet and Sorghum with Different Pulverizing Methods vol.40, pp.6, 2011, https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2011.40.6.790
- Changes in quality characteristics of raw ginseng(Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer) pudding during storage vol.29, pp.6, 2013, https://doi.org/10.9724/kfcs.2013.29.6.761
- Physicochemical Properties and Sensory Evaluation of Beef Consommé Prepared with Added Ginseng vol.26, pp.2, 2013, https://doi.org/10.9799/ksfan.2013.26.2.208