- Volume 10 Issue 1
In this study, we systemize the theoretical validity for applying RRM to three-stage cluster sampling method and derive the estimate and it's variance of sensitive parameter. We derive the minimum variance form under the optimal values of the subsample sizes when the costs are fixed. Under the some given precision, we obtain the optimal values of the subsample sizes and derive the minimum cost form by using them. We apply the three-stage cluster RRM to field survey and suggest some necessary points for practical use.
Sensitive question;Randomized response model;Three-stage cluster sampling;Field survey
- Randomized Response : A Method for Sensitive Survey Fox, J.A.;Tracy, P.E.
- Journal of the American Statistical Association v.60 pp.63-69 Randomized Response ; A Survey Technique for Eliminating Evasive Answer Bias Warner, S.L. https://doi.org/10.2307/2283137
- The Korean Journal of Applied Statistics v.8 no.1 pp.9-26 A Practical Method of Randomized Response Technique Ryu, J.B.;Lee, K.O.;Lee, G.S.
- Randomized Response Model Ryu, J.B.;Hong, K.H.;Lee, G.S.
- The Korean Communications in Statistics v.5 no.1 pp.99-105 Two-Stage Cluster Randomized Response Model Lee, G.S.;Hong, K.H.
- Randomized Response : Theory and Techniques Chaudhuri, A.;Mukerjee, R.
- Journal of the American Statistical Association v.64 pp.520-539 The Unrelated Question Randomized Response Model : Theoretical Framework Greenberg, B.G.;Abul-Ela;Abdel-Latif A.;Simmons, W.R.;Horvitz, D.G. https://doi.org/10.2307/2283636