- Volume 17 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on Excitation System for Synchronous Generator using Current Mode Controlled PWM Converter
전류제어형 PWM컨버터를 이용한 동기발전기용 여자시스템에 관한 연구
- 장수진 (성균관대학교 정보통신공학부) ;
- 류동균 (성균관대학교 정보통신공학부) ;
- 서민성 (성균관대학교 정보통신공학부) ;
- 김준호 (성균관대학교 정보통신공학부) ;
- 원충연 (성균관대학교 정보통신공학부) ;
- 이진국 (성균관대학교 정보통신공학부)
- Published : 2003.05.01
The output voltage of synchronous generator is regulated constantly by field current control in excitation system High frequency PWM converter (current control mode buck converter) type excitation systam fer synchronous generator is able to control exciter current when the load change happened. This paper deals with the design and evaluation of the excitation system for a synchronous generator to improve the steady state and transient stability. The simulation and experimental results show that the proposed excitation system is able to improve the response time by the DVR(digital voltage regulator) of 50[kW] synchronous generator.
- Chung-Yuen Won, Jung-ho Ahn, "A trend of excitation system for synchronous generator and digital voltage control", The proceedings of the korean institute of illuminating and electrical installation engineers, pp.51-57, 2002.
- Chang-Yong Jung, "Digital avr of chopper type", Korea electrotechnology research institute, 1999.
- Hong-Woo Lyu, "A boost-buck chopper type static excitation System for synchronous generator", Seoul national university, Ph.D thesis, 1996.
- Ick-Hun Lim, "A study on the development of digital excitation control system of synchronous generator", Hong ik university, 2001.
- "An american national standard IEEE standard definitions excitation systems for synchronous machines", pp.8-14, 1986.
- Min-Sung Seo, "High performance control of digital excitation system for synchronous generator", 2002 Power electronics annual conference, pp.763, 2002.