- Volume 17 Issue 3
This paper describes the characteristics of capacitor elements at self healing. Self healing events were forced to be created by the over-rated voltage of the capacitor elements. The self healing site was photographed by the Scanning Electron Microscope and the by-products of self healing were analyzed by the Energy Dispersive X-ray Spectrometer. Also the self healing site was analyzed by the Differential Scanning Calorimeter and the Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrometer. As a result, the main component of by-products due to the hum cut at self healing was carbon. The Fourier Transform Infrared analysis result of the self-healing specimen was similar to that of the virgin specimen, however, different from that of the specimen thermally treated at 500
- J.R. Laghari, et al., "Energy Storage Pulsed Power Capacitor Technology", Proceedings of the 34th International Power Sources Symposium, pp. 380-386, 1990,. https://doi.org/10.1109/IPSS.1990.145870
- C.W. Reed, "The Fundamentals of Aging in HV Polymer-film Capacitors", IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, Vol. 1, No.5, pp. 21-39, 1994.
- Y. Makino, et al., "Measurements and Location Identification of Partial Discharge in Dry-type Metallized Polypropylene Film Capacitor", Japan-Korea Joint Symposium on ED&HVE, pp 265-268, 1999.
- 곽희로 외, "커패시터 소체의 셀프힐링 발생위치에 관한 연구", 대한전기학회 춘계학술대회 논문집, pp.113-115, 2001.
- W.J. Sarjeant, et al., "Capacitors for High Power Electronics", Conference on Electrical Insulation and Phenomena, pp. 113-121, 1997.
- H.N. Nagarmni, et al., "A Study of Electrical Endurance of MPPF Capacitors and Selection of End-point Criteria", IEEE Trans. on Electrical Insulation, Vol. 27 No. 6, pp. 110-118, 1992.
- 狩野順史, "ユンテンサ用フィルムの技術動向", OHM, pp. 36-40, 1998年 10月.
- 곽희로 외, "Analysis of Self-Healing in MPPF Capacitor Elements". 2001 Japan-Korea joint Symposium on ED&HVE, pp. 49-52, 2001.