- Volume 13 Issue 3
Anisotropic shear strength of rock joints is studied based on the artificially fractured specimens using experimental and analytical methods. Series of direct shear tests are performed to obtain the strength, stiffness and friction angle of joints under various low normal stresses and shearing directions. The results of shear strength and stiffness show anisotropic value according to shearing direction under low normal stress specially less than 2.45 MPa. But, the effect of joint roughness on strength decreases with increasing normal stress. To estimate more effectively the peak shear strength under low normal stress, the modified Barton's equation is suggested.
- Int. J. Rock Mech. & Min Sci. v.16 Estimating joint roughness coefficients Tse,R.;D.M.Cruden
- 서울대학교 박사학위논문 절리 형상의 정량적 측정을 통한 각종 거칠기 파라미터의 비교분석 및 전단거동 해석 이상돈
- Proc. of the Int. symp. on rock joints Anisotropic shear strength of rock joints Huang,T.H.;Y.S.Doong
- 서울대학교 박사학위논문 절리 특성이 인공절리를 포함한 불연속 암반의 변형거동에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구 김영근
- Int. J. Rock Mech. & Min. Sci. v.32 New peak shear strength criteria for anisotropic rock joints Kulatilake,P.H.;G.Shou;T.H.Huang;R.M.Morgan
- Int. J. Rock Mech. & Min. Sci. v.13 The shear strength of rock and rock joints Barton,N.
- Int. J. Rock Mech. & Min. Sci. v.35 Development of a new peak shear strength criteria for anisotropic rock joints Kulatilake,P.H.;J.Um;B.Panda;N.Nghiem
- Scientific Drilling v.1 Strain recovery, microcracks and elastic anisotropy of drill cores from KTP deep well Zang,A.;K.Wolter;H.Berchkemer