- Volume 13 Issue 3
In order to investigate the workability of Raise Boring Machine(RBM) such as utilization, penetration rate and advance rate, a vertical shaft of 98 m in length and 3.05 m in diameter was constructed in the layer of conglomerate by using the RBM in this study. In addition, field data from tow different construction sites including water-pump power plant tunnel, roadway tunnel and mining tunnel by RBM were collected and analyzed. The results show that the average weekly bored length is 19.3 m and its average utilization is between 54.3 % and 75.1 % very higher than that of the TBM(Tunnel Boring Machine). It also turns out that the bit force increases linearly with respect to the increase of the RPM(revolution per minute) of RBM. However, the net penetration rate decreases with the increase of bit force, RPM of RBM and depth of shaft. The findings of this study can be used to provide the useful information for the design of shaft and the selection of RBM.
RBM;Shaft tunnel;Penetration rate;Utilization;Advance rate;RBM
- '99 산학연 연구개발사업 최종보고서 철도터널 내공단면적 저감을 위한 통풍공(Air-Shaft)의 공기역학 설계기술 및 수직구 굴착공법 개발 한국건설기술연구원
- 정책연구보고서 지하생활공간개발 요소기술 연구-지반굴착기술분야(Ⅰ) 한국건설기술연구원
- The Raise Boring Handbook The Robbins Company
- Alimak Raise Climber Alimak
- Tunnel Boring Machine Performance in Sedimentary Rock Nelson,P.P.
- 한국지반공학회 2002년도 봄학술발표회 수직구 상향굴착을 위한 RBM 굴진성능의 분석 이석원;조만섭;서경원;배규진
- 제 1차 터널 기계화 시공기술 심포지움 논문집 수직구 굴착 공법의 선정방안 이석원;조만섭;배규진
- Breakthrough, Project and Product News from Atlas Copco Robbins Atlas Copco Robbins
- Engineering Manual 1110-2-2901 Engineering and Design Tunnels and Shafts in Rock U.S. Army Corps.
- 광업진흥공사 30년사 1967~1997 대한광업진흥공사