- Volume 13 Issue 3
To obtain Digital Elevation Model(DEM) from an exposed rock mass, techniques such as laser scanning and digital stereo photogrammetric technique are recently applied. We have obtained the DEM of the rock slope using above techniques in this study, and examined a suitability and improvement of the photogrammetry for the rock slope by overlapping the DEM. This study can be applied to the measurement of fracture orientations, the prediction of rock joint network, and the analysis on the change of the rock slope.
Rock slope;Digital Elevation Model(DEM);Laser scanning;Digital stereo photogrammetry;DEM;Laser scanning
- 터널과 지하공간 v.10 화상처리 및 입체사진측량학을 이용한 암반 절리 조사 시스템 류동우;이유리;장윤섭;이희근;박형동
- EUROCK 2002 An approach to automate discontinuity measurements of rock faces using laser scanning techniques Slob,S.;Hack,R.;Turner,A.
- Photogrammetry(3rd ed.) Moffitt,F.H.;Mikhail,E.
- Engineering Geology v.59 no.1-2 Measuring fracture orientation at exposed rock faces by using a non-reflector total station Feng,Q.;Sjogren,P.;Stephansson,O.;Jing,L.
- Digital Photogrammetry v.1 Toni Schenk
- Photogrammetric Record v.17 no.98 Digital Surface Modeling by Airborne Laser Scanning and Digital Photogrammetry for Glacier Monitoring Baltsavias,E.P.;Favey,E.;Bauder,A.;Bosch,H.;Pateraki,M.
- 2002년도 한국측량학회 추계학술발표 논문집 수치근접사진측량과 레이저 프로파일러를 이용한 암석 절리면의 표면 거칠기 정밀 측정 이효성;안기원;신석효;김용일
- Optical Engineering v.39 no.1 Eye-safe digital 3-D sensing for space applications Beraldin,J.A.;Blais,R.;Rioux,M.;Cournoyer,L.;Laurin,D.;MacLean,S.G.