- Volume 13 Issue 3
The structures to be demolished have become diverse in types from reinforced concrete to steel. The demand for demolition of steel structures is recently increasing in Korea. Most of flexible linear-shaped charges for steel demolition are now imported from foreign countries. To determine the optimum parameters of design far domestic development of flexible linear-shaped charges, some basic experiments have been carried out and their results are summarized as follows; Copper is shown to be superior to aluminium and lead as a liner material. It is also proved that the optimum apex angle of liner is 90
Flexible linear-shaped charges;Steel demolition;Optimum parameters of design;Liner material;Standoff distance
- Explosion treatment of metals Reinhart,D.;Pirson,D.
- Explosive Pipe Cutting by Shaped Charges in an Annular Configuration St. Schumann;H.U.Freund;W.Horni ng.
- Pyrotechnics in Industry Barbour, Richard T.
- DVS v.185 Explosive cutting by linear core shaped charges and its on land, underwater and heavy-duty applications Dobrushin,L.D.;Volgin,L.A.
- Numerical Modeling of Explosives and Propellants Mader, Charles L.
- 構造物の發破解體に關すゐ硏究 小林茂雄
- Explosives Engineering Cooper, Paul W.
- Fundamentals of Shaped Charges Walters,W.P.;Zukas,J.A.