- Volume 32 Issue 6
In the first stage, strawberry wine was manufactured in 14
- Keith H. Steinkraus. 1997. Classification of fermented foods: worldwide review of household fermentation techniques. Food Control 8: 311-317. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0956-7135(97)00050-9
- Lipp M, Radovic, BS, Anklam E. 1998. Characterisation of vinegar by pyrolysis-mass spectrometry. Food Control 9: 349-355. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0956-7135(98)00014-0
- Horiuchi J, Kanno T, Kobayashi M. 2000. Effective onion vinegar production by two-step fermentation system. J Biosci Bioeng 90: 289-293. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1389-1723(00)80083-3
- Jeong YJ, Seo JH, Park NY, Shin SR, Kim KS. 1999. Changes in the components of persimmon vinegars by two stages fermentation (II). Korean J Postharvest Sci Technol 6: 233-238.
- Jeoung YJ, Lee MH. 2000. A view and prospect of vinegar industry. Food Industry and Nutrition 5: 7-12.
- Kwon SH, Jeong EJ, Lee GD, Jeong YJ. 2000. Preparation method of fruit vinegars by two stage fermentation and beverage including vinegar. Food Industry and Nutrition 5: 18-24.
- Kim JG, Hong SS, Jeong ST, Kim YB, Jang HS. 1998. Quality changes of Yeobong strawberry with CA storage conditions. Korean J Food Sci Technol 30: 871-876.
- Kim MY, Chun SS. 2001. Effect of onions on the quality characteristics of strawberry jam. Korean J Soc Food Cookery Sci 17: 316-322.
- Park SJ, Lee JH, Rhim JH, Kwon KS, Jang HG, Yu MY. 1994. The change of anthocyanin and speadmenter value of strawberry jam by heating and preservation. Korean J Food Sci Technol 26: 365-369.
- Byun MY, Yook HS, Ahn HJ, Lee KH, Lee HJ. 2000. Quality evaluation of strawberry jams prepared with refined dietary fiber from Ascidian (Halocynthia rotetzi) tunic. Korean J Food Sci Technol 32: 1068-1072.
- Jeong YJ, Seo JH, Lee GD, Park NY, Choi TH. 1999. The quality comparison of apple vinegar by two stages fermentation with commercial apple vinegar. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 28: 353-358.
- Lee JM, Kim SK, Lee GD. 2003. Monitoring on alcohol fermentation characteristics of strawberry. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 32: 679-683. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2003.32.5.679
- Lee GD, Jeong YJ, Seo JH, Lee JM. 2000. Monitoring on alcohol and acetic acid fermentation of potatoes using response surface methodology. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 29: 1062-1067.
- Jeong YJ, Seo KI, Lee GD, Youn KS, Kang MJ, Kim KS. 1998. Monitoring for the fermentation conditions of sweet persimmon vinegar using response surface methodology. J East Asian of Dietary Life 8: 57-65.
- Lee GD, Kwon SH, Lee MH, Kim SK, Kwon JH. 2002. Monitoring on alcohol and acetic acid fermentation properties of muskmelon. Korean J Food Sci Technol 34: 30-36.
- Jeong YJ, Lee GD, Kim KS. 1998. Optimization for the fermentation condition of persimmon vinegar using response surface methodology. Korean J Food Sci Technol 30: 1203-1208.
- Oh YJ. 1992. A study on cultural conditions for acetic acid production employing pear juice. J Korean Soc Food Nutr 21: 377-380.
- Monitoring of Quality Characteristics of Danmooji Product Storage Temperatures for Storage Temperature Establishment vol.19, pp.6, 2012, https://doi.org/10.11002/kjfp.2012.19.6.818
- Quality Characteristics and Biological Activities of Vinegars Added with Young Leaves of Akebia quinata vol.43, pp.7, 2014, https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2014.43.7.989
- Quality Characteristics of Sikhye made with Berries vol.25, pp.6, 2015, https://doi.org/10.17495/easdl.2015.12.25.6.1007
- Optimization of Acetic Acid Fermentation for Producing Vinegar from Extract of Jujube (Zizyphus jujuba Mill.) Fruits vol.47, pp.6, 2015, https://doi.org/10.9721/KJFST.2015.47.6.711
- Optimization of the Acetic Acid Fermentation Condition of Apple Juice vol.18, pp.6, 2011, https://doi.org/10.11002/kjfp.2011.18.6.980
- Manufacturing of Korean Traditional Rice Wine, Makgeolli,Supplemented with Strawberry and Its Physicochemical and Microbial Properties during Fermentation vol.44, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.4489/KJM.2016.44.4.307
- Quality Characteristics of Vinegar Fermented Using Omija (Schizandra chinensis Baillon) vol.42, pp.3, 2013, https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2013.42.3.441
- Physicochemical Properties of Commercial Fruit Vinegars with Different Fermentation Methods vol.42, pp.5, 2013, https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2013.42.5.736
- Fermented Production of Onion Vinegar and Its Biological Activities vol.29, pp.6, 2016, https://doi.org/10.9799/ksfan.2016.29.6.962
- Physicochemical Characteristics of Vinegars Fermented from Cereal Crops with Incalgyun vol.39, pp.8, 2010, https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2010.39.8.1171