- Volume 27 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Forming of Fine Gear Housing using Rapid Prototyping
RP를 이용한 미세기어 하우징 성형에 관한 연구
- Published : 2003.10.01
This paper describes the forming of fine gear housing using RP system. In order to apply 3D model formed through CAD software to RP system, it is necessary of transforming 3D model into STL file format. Besides, when the same shape is formed repetitively, we must solve the program that the shape accuracy of prototype is irregular. Therefore, we will make an experiment on influence of 3D model, file transformation and prototype on facetres, AutoCAD system value. On the basis of experimental result, we will develop an automatic file transformation program for RP. In the final process, we will manufacture on a better prototype according to the experiment result of fine gear housing.
- Paul, F. Jacobs, 1996, 'Rapid Prototyping & Manufacturing,' 1st edition, SME, 1992(A), Vol. 20, No. 5, pp, 1582-1589
- Min-sung Hong, Keun-ha Shin, Seung-yo Son, 2000, 'A Study on the RP Part Production Using Intersecting Circle Approximation Method,' Korean Society of Machine Tool Engineers, Vol. 9, No. 1, pp. 68-74
- Won-Joo Kang, Jun-An Kim, Seok-Hee Lee, In-Hwan Paik, 1999, 'A Study on the Manufacture and the Performance Evalution of Stereolithography System,' Korean Society of Precision Engineering, Vol. 16, No. 4, pp. 19-26
- Kail,C.C. and Fail, L.K., 1997, 'Rapid Prototyping, Principles and Application in Manufacturing,' John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- Jeong-Ho Yoon, Hyung-Hwan Jeon, Sang-Hoon An, Myung-Cheol Joe, 1997, 'Development of the Intergrated Information System for 3D Product Design/RP/CAE/3D Mold Design/Tooling,' Society of CAD/CAM Engineers, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 35-43
- Jung-hoon Hur, Kun-woo Lee, 1996, 'Determination of Optimal Build-up Direction for Stereolithographic Rapid Prototyping,' Korean Society of Precision Engineering, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 163-172