- Volume 1 Issue 1
In general, standard TCP/IP (transmission control protocol-internet protocol), which is called TCP/IP, is using as the communication basis protocol between any collections of networks that is connected. In this paper, using this TCP/IP implementation of remote control system and suitable program for long distance communication is proposed. This system can make system, which basic Ethernet and TCP/IP used system, to mini modeling, so all module that is using here can be used. Therefore, intention of this paper is to reduce expenses, to effective manage for plant and to increase of productivity as linking each plant of several factory to TCP/IP and Ethernet, and then many control plant and manager minimize the needed course.
Ethernet & TCP/IP;Mini Modeling;Remote Control;RF
- Myung Gyu Son, Yang Hyun Cho, Woo Sun Yang, 'Communication and Network', Global Press, 2000
- Sena Technology Inc., 'Network Protocol', 2000
- Sena Technology Inc., 'Hello device User Guide', 2000
- 國井利泰, 'Theory and Fact of LAN', Royal Press, 1992
- Jeong Cheol Ho 'Based on PC Control System Implementation with using Industry Ethernet', 2000