- Volume 14 Issue 1
In this paper, suitablility of 1 GHz CISPR limits establishment fur broadcast communication quality protection is examined and the optimum turn step resolution of EUT for spurious measurement of frequency above 1 GHz to increase the accuracy of maximum values extraction is examined. As a result of 500 MHz and 1.7 GHz clock speed personal computer of micro-processor measurement, optimum turn step resolution extracted by National Institution of National Instrument of Standard & Technology(NIST) Koepke method is estimated 40 table positions per polarization in 500 MHz. And in case of 1.7 GHz, step size is 36 table positions. Prediction of turn step size required for fully scan method in gjgahertz measurement will increase measurement accuracy and reduce considerable measurement time as well.
- 하덕용, '주파수 1 GHz 이상대역의 방사 방해 파(EMI) 측정방법', 한국전자파학회논문지, 11 (1), pp. 22-32, 2000년
- G. Koepke, D. Hill and J. Ladbury, 'Directivity of the test device in EMC measurement', in Proc. 2000 IEEE InternationaI Symposium Elec tromagnetic Compatibitity, Washington, D.C, pp.535-539, Aug. 2000
- CISPR/H/21/TNF, 'Rationak for setting emission limits in the Frequency Range 1 -18 GHz', April 2001
- CISPR/I/WG4 02-02rev1, CISPR/H/WG2 02-02 rev1, CISPR 22 and IEC 61000-6-3 emissionlimits above 1 GHz, Sep. 2002
- CISPR Publication 16-2 : 'Radiation interference measurements and statistical methods', Central Bureau of the IEC, 3 rue de Varembe, Geneve, Switzerland, 2002
- Ari Honkala, CISPR/I/WG4/Christchurch 4, Radiation patterns of some reat EUTs above I GHz, in New zealand on 16th of Sep. 2002