- Volume 40 Issue 4
Various operator relationships are shown to be equivalent to the existence of an invariant subspace for an algebra of operators.
- Duke Math. J. v.34 A density theorem for operator algebras W.B.Arveson https://doi.org/10.1215/S0012-7094-67-03467-9
- A Course in Functional Analysis(second ed.) J.Conway
- Pacific J. Math. v.30 no.3 Strictly cyclic operator algebras A.Lambert
- Funkcional Anal. i prilozen v.7 Invariant subspaces of families of operators commuting with a completely continuous operator V.Lomonosov
- Invariant subspaces H.Radjavi;P.Rosenthal
- Canadian J. Math. Bull. v.34 Some recent results on invariant subspaces P.Rosenthal