- Volume 36 Issue 10
Ecological studies have indicated that the essential fatty acids in maternal and umbilical cord blood samples are associated with gestational length and birth weight. The objectives of this study were to examine serum fatty acid concentration, particularly
- Preventive Nutrition Mternal nutrition and preterm delivery Scholl,T.O.;Hediger,M.L.;Bendich,A.(ed.);Deckelbaum,R.J.(ed.)
- J. Koryo Gen Hosp v.15 Clinical and statistical observation for low birth weight infant Park,S.H.;Hwang,S.H.;Kim,S.D.
- Am J Clin Nutr v.54 Omega 3-fatty acids in growth and development Simopoulos,A.
- Acta Paediatr suppl v.402 Essential fatty acids and human tissue composition. Am overview Ballabriga,A.
- Physiol Rev v.59 Endocrine control pf parturition Thorbum,G.D.;Challis,J.R.
- Br. J. Obstet Gynecol v.92 Maternal plasma prostagladin E2 metabolites levels during human pregnancy Brennecks,S.;Castle,B.M.;Demers,L.M.;Tumbull,A.C. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1471-0528.1985.tb01107.x
- Am J Obstet and Gynecol v.142 Prostacyclin production during pregnancy: Comparison of production during pregnancy and pregnancy complicated by hypertension Goodman,R.P.;Killam,A.P.;Brash,A.R.;Branch,R.A.
- Lancet v.339 Randomizied controlled trial of effect of fish oil supplementation on pregnancy duration Olsen,S.F.;Sorensen,J.D.;Secher,N.J. https://doi.org/10.1016/0140-6736(92)90533-9
- Can Med Assoc J v.145 Blood pressure during pregnancy in Canadian Inuit: community difference related the diet Popeski,D.;Ebbeling,L.R.;Brown,P.B.
- Korean J Nutrition v.32 no.5 Dietary fat intake during pregnancy and serum lipid levels in mother and umbilical cord of full-term and preterm delivery Park,S.H.;Ahn,H.S.
- J Biol Chem v.226 A simple method for the isolation and purification of total lipids from from animal tissue Folch,J.;Lees,M.;Slane,S.G.H.
- J Lipid Res v.5 Preparation of fatty acid methylester and dimethylacetals from lipids with boron trifluoridemethanol Morrison,W.R.;Smith,L.M.
- J Nutr v.124 no.suppl Biochemical profile of african american women during three trimesters of pregnancy and at delivery Knight,E.M.;Edward,C.H.West,W.L.
- The Lancet v.5 Realtion of haemoglobin levels in first and second trimesters to outcome of pregnacy Murphy,J.F.;O'Riordan,J.;Newcombe,R.G.;Coles,E.C.
- Korean J Community Nutrition v.7 no.5 Iron status indices of maternal, umbilical cord, placenta and birth weight Bai,H.S.;Lee,G.Y.;Lee,M.S.;Lee,J.Y.;Ahn,H.S.
- Korean J Nutr v.27 Relationship between dietary fatty acids, plasma lipids, and fatty acid compositions of plasma and in young Korean females Kim,Y.H.;Paik,H.Y.
- Korean J Nutr v.28 no.7 Dietary lipid, plasma lipoprotein and fatty acid composition of young Korean woman Kim,M.G.;Lim,H.S.
- Korean J Nutr v.27 no.2 Relationship between dietary fatty acids, plasma lipids, and fatty acid compositions of plasma and RBC in ypung Korean females Kim,Y.H.;Paik,H.Y.
- Am J Clin Nutr v.32 Effect of sex and age on fatty acid composition of human serum lipids Hollman,R.T.;Smythe,L.;Johnson,S.
- Am J Obstet Gynecol v.164 Decreased levels of poly unsaturated fatty acids in preeclampsia Wang,Y.;Kay,H.H.;Killam,A.P. https://doi.org/10.1016/0002-9378(91)90521-R
- Lancet v.16 Intakes of marine fat, rich in (n-3)-polyunsaturated fatty acids may increase birth weight by prolonging gestation Olsen,S.F.;Hansen,H.S.;Sorensen,T.I.A.;Jensen,B.;Secher,N.J.;Sommer,S.;Kundsen,L.B.
- Nutrient Regulation during Pregnancy, Lactation and Infant Growth Cellular mechanisms for the regulation of adipose tissue lipid metabolism in pregnacy and lactation Williamson,D.H.;Lund,P.
- Lancet v.345 Are long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids essential nutrients in infancy? Makrides,M.;Neumann,M.;Simmer,K.;Gibson,R. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(95)91035-2
- Early Hum Dev v.24 Biochemical EFA status of mothers and their neonates after normal pregnancy Al MDM.;Homstra,G.;Schouw,Y.T. https://doi.org/10.1016/0378-3782(90)90031-D
- Br J Obstet Gynecol v.92 The transfer of free fatty acids across the human placenta Hendrickse,W.;Stammers,J.P. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1471-0528.1985.tb03075.x
- Br J Obstet Gynecol v.83 Concentration of free fatty acid in maternal and umbilical cord blood during elective caesarean section Elphick,M.C.;Hull,D.;Sanders,R.R. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1471-0528.1976.tb00882.x
- Br J Nutr v.61 High arachidonic acid levels in the cord blood of infants of mothers on vegetarian diets Stammers,J.P.;Hull,D. https://doi.org/10.1079/BJN19890095