- Volume 47 Issue 1
Effects of Protein Kinase Inhibitors on Melanin Production in B16 Melanoma Cells Stimulated via Cyclic AMP-dependent Pathway
B16 Melanoma 세포에서 Protein Kinase 억제제들이 Cyclic AMP 경로를 통한 멜라닌 생성에 미치는 영향
- 차상복 (중앙대학교 의약식품대학원) ;
- 조남영 (중앙대학교 의약식품대학원) ;
- 윤미연 (중앙대학교 의약식품대학원) ;
- 임혜원 (중앙대학교 의약식품대학원) ;
- 김경원 (중앙대학교 의약식품대학원) ;
- 박영미 (중앙대학교 의약식품대학원) ;
- 이지윤 (중앙대학교 약학대학) ;
- 이진희 (중앙대학교 약학대학) ;
- 김창종 (중앙대학교 약학대학)
- Published : 2003.02.01
To investigate the effect of protein kinase on melanin production via cAMP-dependent pathway, we measured the melanin amount and tyrosinase activity in B16 melanoma cells stimulated by alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone (MSH), forskolin and 8-Br-cAMP. MSH, forskolin and 8-Br-cAMP significantly increased both melanin production and tyrosinase activity in B16 cells. Melanin production and tyrosinase activity by MSH are significantly inhibited by cyclic AMP-dependent protein kinase inhibitor (KT5720) and protein kinase C down-regulation treated with PMA. Bisindolmaleimide (1
- FASEB J. v.5 Enzymatic control of pigmentation in mammals Hearing, V. J.;Tsukamoto, K. https://doi.org/10.1096/fasebj.5.14.1752358
- J. Invest. Dermatol. v.90 Stimulation of human melanocytes by vitamin D3 possibly mediates skin pigmentation after sun exposure Tomita, Y.;Torinuki, W.;Tagami, H. https://doi.org/10.1111/1523-1747.ep12462151
- J. Cell Physiol. v.106 Enhancement of melanotic expression in cultured mouse melanoma cells by retinoids Lotan, R.;Lotan, D. https://doi.org/10.1002/jcp.1041060203
- J. Cell Sci. v.107 Retinoic acid as modulator of UVB-induced melanocyte differentation. Invovement of the melanogenic enzymes expression Romero, C.;Aberdam, E.;Larnier, C.;Ortonne, J. P.
- J. Natl. Cancer Inst. v.66 Jr. Endocrine responsiveness in human melanocytes and melanoma cells in culture Fuller, B B.;Meyskens, F. L.
- J. Biol. Chem. v.25 Alpha-melanocyte-stumulationg hormone regulation of tyrosinase in Cloudman S-91 mouse melanoma cell cultures Fuller, B. B.
- J. Cell Sci. v.107 Alphamelanocyte stimulating hormone and its analogue NIe4DPhe7alpha-MSH affect morphology, tyrosinase activity and melanogenesis in cultured human melanocytes activity and melanogenesis in cultured human melanocytes Hunt, G.;Todd, C.;Cresswell. J. E.;Thodyk, A. J.
- C. Exp. Cell Res. v.25 Alpha-melanocyte stimulation hormone-induced pigmentation is blocked by depletion of protein kinase Park, H. Y.;Russakovsky, V.;Ao, Y.;Fernandez, E.;Gilchrest, B. A.
- J. Biol. Chem. v.13 Mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway and AP-1 are activated during cAMP-induced melanogenesis in B-16 melanoma cells Englaro, W.;Rezzonico, R.;Durand-Clement, M.;Lallemand, D.;Ortinne, J. P.;Ballotti, R.
- J. Biol. Chem. v.13 Inhibition of the phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase/p70(S6)-kinase pathway induces B16 melanoma cells differentiation Busca, R.;Bertolotto, C.;Ortonne, J. P.;Ballotti, R.
- Photodermatol. Photodermatol. Photomel. v.11 Topical W-7 inhibits ultraviolet radition-induced melanogenesis in Skh:HR2 pigmented hairless mice Dowdy, J. C.;Anthony, F. A.;Costlow, M. E. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1600-0781.1995.tb00156.x
- Arch. Biochem. Biophys. v.15 Purification of hamster melanoma tyrosinases and structural studies of their asparagine-linked sugar chains Ohkura, T.;Yamashita, K.;Mishima, Y.;Kobata, A.
- Br. J. Cancer v.75 Inhibition of growth and induction of differentiation of metastatic melanoma cells in vitro by genistein: Chemosensitivity is regulated by cellular p.53 Rauth, S.;Kichina, J.;Green, A. https://doi.org/10.1038/bjc.1997.268
- J. Immunol. v.15 The antiinflammatory sesquiterpene lactone parthenolide inhibits NF-kappa B by targetiog the I kinase complex Hehner, S. P.;Hofmann, T. G.;Droge, W.;Schmitz, M. L.
- Invest Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. v.42 Signaling pathway for glycated human serum albumininduced IL-8 and MCP-1 secretion in human RPE cells Bian, Z. M.;Elner, V. M.;Yoshida, A. Kunkel, S. L.;Elner, S. G.