- Volume 6 Issue 1
In this study, the three dimensional pile-soil dynamic interaction analysis of the railway bridge pile foundation was performed using SASSI 2000 program and the applicability of SASSI 2000 about an evaluation of the seismic stability of a pile foundation was examined. The numerical analysis was executed on the two site of actual construction and input properties such as the acceleration of bedrock were estimated by one dimensional seismic response analysis using the Pro-SHAKE. Consequently, all the piles of the subject of investigation showed that displacement occurred within a permitted limit and the shear force and moment largely occurred at the point where the soil stiffness varied rapidly.
- Kaynia, A. et al (1982), 'Dynamic Stiffness and Seismic Response of Pile Groups,' Research Report R82-03, Dept of Civil Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technoloey
- Lysmer, J., Kuhlemeyer, R.L. (1969), 'Finite dynamic model for infinite media,', journal of Engineering Mechanics Division, ASCE, Vol. 95, No. Em4, 859-877
- Lysmer, J., Ostadan, F., Chih Cheng Chin(1999), 'SASSI 2000 - Theoretical Manual'
- Ostadan, F. (1983), 'Dynamic Analysis of Soil-Pile-Structure Systems,' Ph.D. Dissertation, University of California, Berkeley
- Ostadan, F., Lysmer, J. (1986), "Simplified Dynamic Analysis of Soil-Pile-Structure Systems," 5th International Symposium & Exhibition on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineerin, Tokyo, japan