- Volume 6 Issue 2
According to the computerization of railway signaling systems, the interface link between these signaling equipment is also replaced by digital communication channel, expecially communication link for interface between EIS and LDTS, but there are some problems in the present state of railway signaling. First of all, different communication protocol is applied to interface between above two signaling equipment although they have same functions. The other is that the communication protocol currently used in railway field has some unreasonable points such as structure, formation of byte, error correction scheme and etc. To solve these problems, the standard communication protocol for railway signaling is designed. The structure of designed communication protocol and the results of performance analyses are represented in this paper. It will be expected the increase of safety, reliability and efficiency of maintenance of signaling system by using of the designed communication protocol for railway signaling.
- S. Lin and D. J. Costello, Error control coding: Fundamentals and applications, Engilwood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, 1983
- 이하철, 이병섭, '무선 ATM 접속망의 에러제어구조 및 CBR 트래픽의 CLR 성능해석', 한국통신학회지 Vol.25, pp.135-145, 2001
- Bernard Sklar, Digital Communications, 2nd ed., Prentice Hall, 2001
- 황종규, 이재호, '철도신호용 통신프로토콜 성능해석 및 검증', 2003 한국철도학회 춘계학술대회, pp. 462-467, 2003
- S. Lin, D. J. Costello and M. J. Miller, Automatic repeat request error control schemes, IEEE Trans. Commun., vol. 22, pp. 5-17, Dec. 1984