- Volume 8 Issue 1
- Fiksel, J., Design for Environment, McGraw-Hill, pp.1-499 (1996).
- Kang, H. Y., Herrmann, C., and Jung, J. J., "Recycling Oriented Design," Proc. Int. Symp. on environmentally Conscious Design and Inverse Manufacturing, IEEE, pp. 309- 314 (2001).
- Hesselbach J., Herrmann C., and Kang H. Y., "Recycling Oriented Product Development-Assessment and Solution Knowledge," Recycling Oriented Development of Technical Product 2000, VDI Association of German, pp. 159-174 (2000).
- Charter, M. and Young, A., "Integrated Product Policy and Eco-Product Development," Sustainable Solution, Greenleaf Publishing, pp. 111-112 (2001).
- Shu, L., Lee, S., and Jegatheesan, V., "A Case Study on Waste Minimization and Wastewater Treatment in Starch and Noodle Factories", Environ. Eng. Res. 7(2), 75 (2002). https://doi.org/10.4491/eer.2002.7.2.075
- Hiroshige, Y., Nishi, T., and Ohashi, T., "Design for Environment and the Recyclability Evaluation Method (REM)," 2nd Int. Symp. on Environmentally Conscius Design and Inverse manufacturing, pp. 315-320 (2001).
- Brezet, H., Stevels, A., and Rombouts, J., "LCA for EcoDesign: The Dutch Experience," Proc. Int. Symp. on Electronics and the Environment. IEEE, pp. 36 -37 (1999).
- Performance and emission characteristics of a low heat rejection spark ignited engine fuelled with E20 vol.26, pp.4, 2012, https://doi.org/10.1007/s12206-012-0206-0