- Volume 14 Issue 1
In this study, we systemize the theoretical validity for applying unrelated question model to three-stage cluster sampling method and derive the estimate and it's variance of sensitive parameter. We derive the minimum variance form under the optimal values of the subsample sizes when the cost are fixed. Under the some given precision, we obtain the optimal values of the subsample sizes and derive the minimum cost form by using them.
- Randomized Response : A Method for Sensitive Survey Fox, J. A.;Tracy, P. E.
- Journal of the American Statistical Association v.60 Randomized Response ; A Survey Technique for Eliminating Evasive Answer Bias Warner, S. L.
- 확률화응답모형 류제복;홍기학;이기성
- 한국통계학회논문집 v.5 no.1 2단계 집락추출법에 의한 확률화응답모형 이기성;홍기학
- Journal of the American Statistical Association v.64 The Unrelated Question Randomized Response Model : Theoretical Framework Greenberg, B. G.;Abul-Ela, Abdel-Latif A.;Simmons, W. R.;Horvitz, D. G.
- Randomized Response : Theory and Techniques Chaudhuri, A.;Mukerjee, R.