- Volume 14 Issue 1
Computation with fuzzy numbers is a prospective branch of a fuzzy set theory regarding the data processing applications. In this paper we consider an open problem about distributivity of fuzzy quantities based on the extension principle suggested by Mare (1997). Indeed, we show that the distributivity on the class of fuzzy numbers holds and min-norm is the only continuous t-norm which holds the distributivity under t-norm based fuzzy arithmetic operations.
- Analysis of Fuzzy Infornation v.2 Fuzzy numbers : an overview Dubois, D.;Prade, H.;J.C. Bezdek(Ed.0
- Fuzzy Reasoning and Fuzzy Optimazation Fuller, R.
- Fuzzy Sets and System v.41 On generalization of Nguyen's theorem Fuller, R.;Keresztfalvi, T.
- Introduction to fuzzy Arithmetic Theory and Application Kaufmann, A.;Gupta, M.M.
- Computation Over Fuzzy Quantities Mares, M.
- Kybermetika v.32 no.4 Fuzzy zero, algebraic equivalence: Yes or No? Mares, M.
- Fuzzy Sets and Systems v.91 Weak arithmetics of fuzzy numbers Mares, M.
- Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications v.64 A note on the extension principle for fuzzy sets Nguyen, H. T.