- Volume 14 Issue 1
In this paper, we prove that multi-variate fuzzy polynomials are universal approximators for multi-variate fuzzy functions which are the extension principle of continuous real-valued function under
- International Journal of Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems v.7 no.2 Multivariate non-linear fuzzy regression an evolutioanry algorithm approach Buckley, J.;Feuring, T.;Hayashi, Y.
- Information Sciences v.46 Fuzzy least squares Diamond, P.
- Fuzzy sets and systems v.41 On generalization of Nguyem's theorem Fuller, R.;Koresztfalvi, T.
- Fuzzy Sets and Systems v.123 Shape preserving multiplication of fuzzy numbers Hong, D. H.
Fuzzy Sets and Systems
Fuzzy system reliability analysis by the use of
$T_w$(the weakest t-norm) on fuzzy number arithmetic operations Hong, D. H.;Do, H. Y.
- Korean Journal of Computational and Applications Mathematics v.8 Fuzzy polynomial regression analysis using shape preserving operation Hong, D. H.;Do, H. Y.
- Fuzzy Sets and Systems v.122 Fuzzy linear regression analysis for fuzzy input-output data using shape-preserving operations Hong, D. H.;Lee, S.;Do, H. Y.
- Information Sciences v.138 Fuzzy least-squares linear regression analysis using shape preserving operations Hong, D. H.;Song, J. K.;Do, H. Y.
- Fuzzy Regression Analysis Kacprzyk, J.;Fedrizzi, M.
- Tetra Mountains Mathematical Publications v.6 Additive preserving the linearity of fuzzy intervals Kolesarova, A.
- Publ. Math. Debrecen v.12 Representation of associative functions Ling, C. H.
- Fuzzy Sets and Systems v.86 Shape preserving additions of fuzzy intervals Mesiar, R.
- IEEE Transactions Systems Man Cybernet Linear regression analysis with fuzzy model Tanaka, H.;Uejima, S.;Asai, K.
- General theory of functions and integration Taylor, A. E.
- Information Control v.8 Fuzzy sets Zadeh, L. A.