- Volume 13 Issue 2
For this study, four male university Taekwondo players were randomly chosen, between the weight categories of 60Kg and 80Kg. Their side kicks (yeop chagi), which are part of foot techniques, were kinematically analyzed in terms of the time, angle, and angular velocity factors involved with the kicks through the three-dimensional imaging. The results of the analysis are as fellows. 1. Time factor The first phase(preparation) was 0.48sec on average, accounting for 60% of the entire time spent; the second phase(the minimum angle of the knee joint) was 0.21sec on average, taking up 26% of the whole time spent; and the third phase(hitting) was 0.11sec on average, representing 14% of the entire time spent. 2. Angle factor In the first phase(preparation), rotating their bodies along the long axis, the players bended their hip and knee joints a lot, by moving fast in the vertical and horizontal directions, in the second phase(the minimum angle of the knee joint), the players continued to extend their bodies along the vertical axis, while pronating their lower legs and bending their hip and knee joints a lot to reduce the radius of gyration, and in the third phase(hitting), they extended their knee joints greatly so that the angle movements of their lower bodies shifted to circle movements. 3. Angular velocity factor In the first phase(preparation), the angular velocity of the hip and knee joints increased. while moving horizontally and rotating the body along the long axis; in the second phase(the minimum angle of the knee joint), the angular velocity increased by bending the hip and knee joints fast to reduce the rotation radios; and in the third phase(hitting), the angular velocity was found to have increased, by rotating the body along the long axis to increase the angular velocity and shifting the angular momentum of the pronated knee joint to the circular momentum.
TAEKWONDO;ANGULAR VELOCITY;SIDE KICK
- 구희성(2002). 태권도 나래차기 동작의 운동학적 분석, 한국체육학회지, 41(4), 601-613.
- 김상복(2000). 태권도 옆차기 시 관절력에 따른 3차원적 동작분석. 한국체육학회지. 39(2), 466-479.
- 김영인(1998). 기초무술학, 대전 : 과학문화사.
- 대한태권도협회(2003). 2003 태권도 경기규칙(해설), 서울 : 대한태권도협회사무국.
- 박광동 등(2002). 스포츠 생체역학, 서울 : 도서출판 대한미디어.
- 배성민(2001). 태권도 앞 돌려차기 기술의 운동학적 변인에 대한 분석, 한국체육학회지, 10(1), 613-621.
- 신제민(2002). 태권도 옆차기 시 관절운동의 3차원분석. 한국체육학회지, 41(3), 545-556.
- 이민형, 배원환(1992). 생체역학, 서울 : 형설출판사.
- 정찬모(1999). 태권도의 이론과 실제, 서울 : 도서출판 혜민기획.
- 황인승(1987). 스포츠 바이오메카닉스, 서울 : 연세대학교출판부
- Dempster, W. T & Gaughran, G. R. L(1967). Properties of body segements based on size and weights, American J. of Anatomy, 120. https://doi.org/10.1002/aja.1001200104
- Plagenhoef, S. C. Evans, F. G & Abdelnour, T(1983). Anatomical data for analyzing human motion, Research quarterly for exercice and sports, 54(2), 169-178. https://doi.org/10.1080/02701367.1983.10605290
- Walton, S(1981). Close range photogrammetry : A generalized techniquefor qualifying gross human motion, Pennsylvania University.
- A Kinematic Analysis of Taekwondo Juchumseogi hu Apkkoaseogi yeopchagi vol.26, pp.3, 2014, https://doi.org/10.13000/JFMSE.2014.26.3.535
- A Study on the Dynamic and Impact Analysis of Side Kick in Taekwondo vol.32, pp.1, 2008, https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2008.32.1.083
- Kinematic Characteristics Based on Proficiency In Geoduepyeopchagi in Taekwondo Poomsae Koryo vol.26, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5103/KJSB.2016.26.4.343