- Volume 13 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
휠체어 디자인 특성에 따른 효율의 차이 규명
Analysis on the differences of mechanical efficiency from design characteristics of wheelchair
- Lim, Bee-Oh (Seoul National University) ;
- Moon, Yeong-Jin (Korea Sports Science Institute) ;
- Eun, Seon-Deok (Seoul National University)
- 발행 : 2003.04.30
The purpose of this study was to investigate differences of the mechanical efficiency on the characteristics of the basketball wheelchairs(cambers & size of the handrims). Nine healthy and normal wheelchair basketball players who had no impairments to their upper extremities were volunteered to participate in this study.
- 임비오, 유연주, 서정석(2002). 포지션별 농구용 휠체어가 추진동작에 미치는 효과. 한국운동역학회지. 12(2). pp.215-227. https://doi.org/10.5103/KJSB.2002.12.2.215
- 정동춘(1998). 휠체어 전.후방 추진 방법이 대사 및 근 피로도와 추진 동작에 미치는 영향. 서울대학교 박사학위논문.
- Brattgard, S. O., Grimby, G., & Hook, O.(1970). Enegy expenditure and heart rate in driving a wheel-chair ergometer. Scandinavian Journal of Rehabilitative Medicine, 2, pp.143-148.
- Goosey, V. L., & Campbell, I. J., & Fowler, N. E.(1998). The Relationship Between Three-Dimensional Wheelchair Propulsion Techniques and Pushing Economy. Journal of Applied Biomechanics, 14, pp.412-427. https://doi.org/10.1123/jab.14.4.412
- Groot, S. D., Veeger, D., Hollander, A. P., & van der Woude, L. H. V.(2002). Wheelchair propulsion technique and mechanical efficiency after 3 wk of practice. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, pp.756-766.
- Horowitz, J.(1994). High efficiency of type I muscle fibers improves performance. International Journal of Sports Medicine, 15, pp.152-157. https://doi.org/10.1055/s-2007-1021038
- Hughes, C. J., Weimar, W. H., Sheth, P. N., & Brubaker, C. E.(1992). Biomechanics of wheelchair propulsion as a function of seat position and user-to-chair interface. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 73, pp.263-269.
- Kang, J., Robertson, R. J., Goss, F. L., Dasilva, S. G., Suminski, R. R., Utter, A. C., Zoeller, R. F., & Metz, K. F.(1997). Metabolic efficiency during arm and leg exercise at the same relative intensities. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 29(3), pp.377-382. https://doi.org/10.1097/00005768-199703000-00013
- Knowlton, T. G., Fitzgerald, P. I., & Sedlock, D. A.(1981). The mechanical efficiency of wheelchair dependent women during wheelchair ergometry. Can. J. Appl. Sport Sci., 6(4), pp.187-190.
- Martel, G., Noreau, L., & Jobin, J.(1991). Physiological responses to maximal exercise on arm cranking and wheelchair ergometer with paraplegics. Paraplegia, 29(7), pp.447-456. https://doi.org/10.1038/sc.1991.61
- Powers, S. K., & Howley, E. T.(2001). Exercise physiology : Theory and application to fitness and performance. 4th ed. McGraw-Hill.
- Sawka, M. N.(1986). Physiology of upper body exercise. Exerc. Sport Sci. Reviews, 14, pp.175-211.
- Vanlandewijck, Y. C., Spaepen, A. J., & Lysens, R. J.(1994). Wheelchair propulsion efficiency: movement pattern adaptations to speed changes. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 26, pp.1373-1381.
- Woude, L. H. V. van der., Veeger, H. E. J., Rozendal, R. H., Ingen Schenau, G. J. van, Rooth, P., & Nierop, P. van(1988). Wheelchair racing: Effects of rim diameter and speed on physiology and technique. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 20(5), pp.492-500.