- Volume 7 Issue 1 Serial No. 12
DOI QR Code
The Clinical Study on Acupuncture Sensation in CC, CF and BV Herbal Acupuncture -The Basic Study on Placebo Herbal Acupuncture-
CC, CF, BV 약침의 침감에 대한 임상적 연구 -placebo 약침을 위한 기초연구-
- Seo, Jung-Chul (Department of Acupuncture and Moxibustion, College of Oriental Medicine, Daegu Haany University) ;
- Yoon, Jong-Seok (Department of Acupuncture and Moxibustion, College of Oriental Medicine, Daegu Haany University) ;
- Han, Sang-Won (Department of Acupuncture and Moxibustion, College of Oriental Medicine, Daegu Haany University) ;
- Park, Hi-Joon (Department of Meridianology, College of Oriental Medicine, Kyung-Hee University) ;
- Lee, Hye-Jung (Graduate School of East-West Medical Science, Kyung Hee University)
- 서정철 (대구한의대학교 한의과대학 침구학교실) ;
- 윤종석 (대구한의대학교 한의과대학 침구학교실) ;
- 한상원 (대구한의대학교 한의과대학 침구학교실) ;
- 박히준 (경희대학교 한의과대학 경혈학교실) ;
- 이혜정 (경희대학교 동서의학대학원 침구경락학교실)
- Published : 2004.02.29
Objective : This study was designed to find out whether NS(normal saline) is able to be constituted as an appropriate control group for CC(Cervi Cornu Parvum herbal acupuncture), CF(Carthami-Flos herbal acupuncture) and BV(bee venom herbal acupuncture). Method : NS and three herbal acupuncture were inserted into Quchi(LI 11) of the subjects. After 5 minutes the subjects completed a questionnaire rating the intensity of 21 kinds of acupuncture sensation; hurting, penetrating, sharp, aching, intense, spreading, radiating, tingling, pricking, stinging, pulling, heavy, dull, numb, electric, shocking, hot, burning, cool, pulsing, and throbbing. We compared subjective evaluations of acupuncture sensation between or among the groups. Results : As for CC half items of the acupuncture sensation were significantly different from NS. As for CF all items were not significantly different from NS. As for CC all items were significantly different from NS except one item. In general the score of CF acupuncture sensation was lower than the others and the score of BV acupuncture sensation was higher than the others from comparison of sensation among herbal acupunctures(CC, CF, BV). Conclusion : We found that NS is able to be an appropriate placebo herbal acupuncture for CF. Further study is needed for new placebo herbal acupuncture for CC and BV.
- 이향숙, 박종배, 서정철, 박히준, 이혜정. 침의 대조군 연구에서 실험처치 보고에 대한 표준-STRICTA 권장안 및 침임상실험에서 최적의 치료, 거짓대조군 및 블라인딩에 관한 동의항안. 대한침구학회지. 2002; 19(6) : 134-54.
- 우복희, 손영수, 정희수, 강영수. 산후 및 수술후 동통에 대한 Fenoprofen, Codeine 제제 및 Placebo 와의 효과 비교. 대한산부인과학회지. 1990 ; 33(7) : 924-9.
- 이기업, 박중열, 홍성관, 김철희, 김홍규, 최철수, 김효정. Sulfonylurea 및 Biguanide 계 약물과 병용 투여 시 Acarbose의 혈당강하 효과 : 이중맹검 교차실험 결과. 대한당뇨병학회지. 1996; 20(4) : 352-60.
- Irnich D, Behrens N, Molzen H, Konig A, Gleditsch J, Krauss M, Natalis M, Senn E, Beyer A, Schops P. Randomized trial of acupuncture compared with conventional massage and "sham" laser acupuncture for treatment of chronic neck pain. BMJ. 2001 ; 322(7302) : 1574-8. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.322.7302.1574
- Karst M, Rollnik ID, Fink M, Reinhard M, Piepenbrock S. Pressure pain threshold and needle acupuncture in chronic tension-type headache-a double-blind placebocontrolled study. Pain. 2000 ; 88(2) : 199-203. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0304-3959(00)00315-8
- Vickers AJ. Can acupuncture have specific effects on health? A systematic review of acupuncture antiemesis trials. J R Soc Med. 1996 ; 89(6) : 303-11. https://doi.org/10.1177/014107689608900602
- Vincent CA, Richardson PH, Black JJ, Pither CE. The significance of needle placement site in acupuncture. J Psychosom Res. 1989; 33(4) : 489-96. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-3999(89)90010-X
- Review of Cervi Cornu Parvum Pharmacopuncture in Korean Medicine vol.16, pp.2, 2013, https://doi.org/10.3831/KPI.2013.16.008
- The Clinical Study about Qualitative and Quantitative Characteristics of Acupuncture Sensation According to the Type of Pharmacopuncture: Study about BUM Pharmacopuncture, Mountain Ginseng Pharmacopuncture and Sciatica No. 5 Pharmacopuncture vol.30, pp.5, 2013, https://doi.org/10.13045/acupunct.2013043