- Volume 28 Issue 8 Serial No. 227
In this study a MRAC(model reference adaptive control) for fluid power elevator model system was designed. The MRAC was compared with PI control in case of applying to the elevator model system with constant external load and changing external load. In this case external load was produced by a single fluid power cylinder combined with pressure control valve. In conclusion the MRAC control performance was better than PI control performance because overshoot and steady state error of the elevator model system controlled by the MRAC were not appeared for constant and changing external load.
- Hanafusa, H., 1981, 'Recent Trends and Development of Hydraulic Servo Technique,' Science of Machine, Vol. 33, No.1, pp. 7-14
- Tanaka, Y., 1993, 'Application and Digital Control of Hydraulic & Pneumatic,' Kijeon Publishing Co.
- Ichikawa, K., 1978, 'Basic Control System,' Industry Publications
- Kanai, K. and Uchikado, S., 1987, 'Robust Adaptive Control.,' Measurement & Control, Vol. 26, No.5, pp. 406-412
- Kanai, K., 1990, 'A Manual of Robust Adaptive Control,' Ohm Co.
- Suzuki, T. and Tanaka, K., 1989, 'Expression of Generalized Adaptive Law Using Delta Operator,' IFAC Adaptive System Control and Signal Processing, pp. 83-87
- Ikeya, J., 1992, 'Application of the Model Reference Adaptive Control theory to an Electro-hydraulic Servo System,' Sophia Uni. Master's Thesis
- Narendra, K. S. and Valavani, L. S., 1978, 'Stable Adaptive Controller Design-Direct Control, IEEE, pp. 570-583
- Ichikawa, K., 1987, 'A Method of Exact Model Matching,' Measurement & Control, Vol. 26, No. 11, pp. 977-984