- Volume 17 Issue 11
Effects of L-arginine on Endothelium Derived Factors and Cyclic Nucleotides in Broilers under Low Ambient Temperature
DOI QR Code
Han, Bo;Yoon, Soonseek;Han, Hongryul;Wang, Xiaolong
- 투고 : 2004.04.09
- Accepted : 2004.07.07
- Published : 2004.11.01
A flock of AA breed chickens were reared in peterstme brood-vait chamber and were provided with high energy pelleted feed. At 14 d of age, a total of 350 birds were randomly divided into 3 groups as follows: 100 birds were exposed to normal ambient temperature of 20
Ascites in Broilers;cAMP;cGMP;Ang II;ET-1
- Katayama, K. H. Fuchu, M. Sugiyama, S. Kawahara, K. Y. Y. Kawamura and M. Muguruma. 2003. Peptic Hydrolysate of Porcine Crude Myosin Has Many Active Fractions Inhibiting Angiotensin I-converting Enzyme Asian-Aust. J. Anim. Sci. 16(9):1384-1389.
- Imai, T., Y. Hirata, K. Kanno and F. Marumo. 1994. Induction of nitric oxide synthase by cAMP in rat vascular smooth muscle cells. J. Clin. Invest. 93(2):543-549.
- Wang, T. H., B. Wu and J. Y. Pan. 1996. L-arginine inhibits angiotensin II -induced hypertrophic reaction of cultured myocardial cells. Bull. Physiol. Guangdong. 13:9-13.
- Shah, A. M. and P. A. MacCarthy. 2000. Paracrine and autocrine effects of nitric oxide on myocardial function. Pharmacol. Therap. 86:49-86.
- Denninger, J. W. and M. A. Marletta. 1999. Guanylate cyclase and the NO/cGMP signaling pathway. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 1411:334-350.
- Gong, X. G., H. R. Weiss and P. M. Scholz. 1997. cGMP decreases cardiac myocyte oxygen consumption to a greater extent under conditions of increased metabolism. J. Cardiovasc. Pharmacol. 30:537-543.
- Tao, Y, G., L. Xia, S. Bo, B. Zhou, M. Zhang and F. Wang. 2004. Nitric oxide exerts different functions on porcine oocytes cultured in different models, which is affected by Betamercaptoethanol. Asian-Aust. J. Anim. Sci. 17(3):317-324.
- Griendling, K. K., C. A. Minieri, J. D. Ollerenshaw and R. W. Alexander. 1994. Angiotensin II stimulates NADH and NADPH oxidase activity in cultured vascular smooth muscle cells. Circ. Res.. 74(6):1141-1148.
- Julian, R. J. 2004. Production and growth related disorders and other metabolic diseases of poultry -a review. The Vet. J. 168(3):210-222.
- Rajagopalan, S. S., T. Kurz, M. Munzel, B. A. Tarpey, K. K. Freeman, Griendling and D. G. Harrison. 1996. Angiotensin mediated hypertension in the rat increases vascular superoxide production via membrane NADH/NADPH oxidase activation: contribution to alterations of vasomotor tone, J. Clin. Invest. 97(8):1916-1923.
- Shaw, S. G., M. Schmid and A. Casty. 2000. Cretical factors in the radioimmnoassay of endothelin-1, endothelin-3 and big endothelin-1 in human plasma, Anal. Biochem. 178:143-149.
- Markovic, M. D. Miljkovic and V. Trajkovic. 2003. Regulation of inducible nitric oxide synthase by cAMP-elevating phosphodiesterase inhibitors. Curr. Drug Targets-Inflamm. Allergy. 2(1):63-79(17).
- Sperelakis, N., N. Tohse, Y. Ohya and H. Masuda. 1994. cGMP regulation of calcium slow channels in cardiac muscle and vascular smooth muscle cells. Adv. Pharmacol. 26:217-252.
- Haak, T. E. Jungmann and A. Felber. 1992. Increased plasma levels of endothelin in diabetic patints with hypertension. Am. J. Hypertension. 5(3):1661-1666.
- Weyrich, A. S., X. L. Ma, M. Buerke, T. Murohara, V. E. Armstead, A. M. Lefer, J. M. Nicolas, A. P. Thomas, D. J. Lefer and J. Vinten-Johansen. 1994. Physiological concentrations of nitric oxide do not elicit an acute negative inotropic effect in unstimulated cardiac muscle. Circ. Res. 75(4):692-700.
- Schini-kerth, V. B., B. Fisslthaler and R. Busse. 1994. CGRP enhances induction of NO synthase in vascular smooth muscle cells via a cyclic AMP-dependent mechanism, Am. J. Physiol. 267:H2483-H2490.
- Julian, R. J. 1993. Ascites in poultry. Avian Pathol. 22:419-454. https://doi.org/10.1080/03079459308418934
- Rodeheffer, R. J., A. Lerman and D. M. Heublein. 1992. Increased plasma concentrations of endothelin in congestive heart failure in humans, Mayo. Clin. Proc. 67(8):719-724.
Supported by : postdoctoral foundation of China (PDFC)