- Volume 16 Issue 4 Serial No. 71
Large studs were suggested not only for the design of steel-concrete composite bridges with simplified sections but also for the shear connection in precast decks requiring uniform distribution of shear pockets. Based on the push-out test results on studs with diameters of more than 25 mm, partial composite beams with 40%-degree shear connection were fabricated, and static tests were performed. The ultimate strength and horizontal shear load redistribution of partial composite beams, which have parameters of stud shank diameters and distribution, were evaluated, and group failure in the shear span was observed. Since the flexural strength of composite beams are dependent on the strength of their shear connection, the strength of the stud connection was estimated and it showed considerably higher shear strength. From the load-slip curves, the sufficient ductility and load redistribution of large studs were confirmed. Uniformly distributed large studs can provide proper ultimate behavior of composite beams.
Supported by : 과학기술부
- 한국강구조학회논문집 대직경 스터드 전단연결재의 피로거동 심창수;이필구;김현호;윤태양
- 한국강구조학회논문집 대직경 스터드 전단연결재의 정적거동 이필구;심창수;윤태양
- 대한토목학회논문집 v.19 no.I-4 합성교량 스터드 전단연결부의 극한한계상태 장승필;심창수;윤석구
- Journal of Bridge Engineering v.7 no.3 Large Shear Studs for composite Action in Steel Bridge Girders Badie, S.S.;Tadros, M.K.;Kakish, H.F.;Splittgerber, D.L.;Baishya, M.C.
- Eurocode 4: Design of composite steel and concrete structures, Part 2: Composite bridges (ENV 1994-2)
- Journal of Constructional Steel Research v.56 Resistance of stud shear connectors to fatigue Johnson, R.P.
- Tech. Rept. Osaka University v.33 no.1733 Effects of concrete placing direction on static and fatigue strengths of stud shear connectors Maeda, Y.;Matsui, S.
- Concrete no.Sept. Shear connectors in steel-concrete composite beams for bridges 1: Static and fatigue tests on push-out specimens Mainstone, R.J.;Menzies, J.B.
- Structural Engineer v.49 CP117 and shear connectors in steel-concrete composite beams with made with normal-density and lightweight concrete Menzies, J.B.
- Journal of constructional Steel Research v.6 The shear stiffness of stud shear connections in composite beams Oehlers, D.J.;Coughlan, C.G.
- The Structural Engineer The strength of stud shear connectors in composite beam Oehlers, D.J.;Johnson, R.P.
- Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE v.118 no.10 Residual strength of structural component subjected to cyclic loads Oehlers, D.J.
- Engineering Journal of American Institute of Steel Construction v.8 Shear Strength of stud connectors in light-weight and normal-weight concrete Ollgaard, J.G.(et al.)
- The Institution of Civil Engineers v.140 The Behavior of Shear Connection in Composite Beam with Full-Depth Precast Slab, Structures and Buildings Shim, C.S.;Kim, J.H.;Chung, C.H.;Chang, S.P.
- Test Results and Design Recommendations for Composite Beams, Fritz Engineering Laboratory, Lehigh University, Report 297.10. Slutter, R.G.;Driscoll, G.C.