- Volume 16 Issue 3 Serial No. 70
Determination of the Accurate Effective Length for Buckling Design of Cable-Supported Bridges
케이블지지교량의 좌굴설계를 위한 유효좌굴길이 산정
- Received : 2004.02.05
- Accepted : 2004.05.24
- Published : 2004.06.27
In order to obtain the effective length factor of beam-column members of plane frames, this paper extensively used an alignment chart approach, based on the nomograph given in LRFD-AISC specification commentaries. However, it should be noted that various simplifications and assumptions were introduced in constructing the alignment chart. To overcome the practical limitations of the alignment chart, this paper proposes a simple but accurate procedure that determined the effective buckling length for stability design of main members of cable-supported bridges. This method requires the full system buckling analysis. The numerical examples showing the suitability of the present scheme are discussed and some conclusions are drawn.
- 사장교의 초기평형상태 및 시공형태 결정 김제춘
- 도로교설계기준 한국도로교통협회
- ACI Structural Journal v.90 no.3 K-Factor Equation to Alignment Charts for Column Design Duan, L.;King, W.S.;Chen, W.F.
- 한국강구조학회 논문집 v.15 no.2 사장교의 개선된 초기형상 해석법 김문영;경용수;이준석
- 한국전산구조공학회 논문집 v.10 no.1 공간뼈대구조의 기하학적 비선형 유한요소해석 김문영;안성원
- 대한토목학회논문집 v.19 no.I-3 초기 부재력을 이용한 사장교의 초기형상 및 캠버량 결정 김제춘;장승필
- Load and Resistance Factor Design Specification for Steel Buildings American Institute of Steel Construction
- Steel Structures - Design and Behavior Salmon, Charles G.;Johnson, John E.
- 한국강구조학회 논문집 v.15 no.2 현수교의 개선된 초기형상 해석법 김문영;경용수;이준석
- Finite Element Procedures Bathe, K.J.