- Volume 48 Issue 1
Antibacterial Activities of B. polyfermenticus SCD Against Pathogenic Bacteria and Effects on Animals and Humans
Bacillus polyfermenticus SCD의 병원성 세균에 대한 항균성과 동물 및 임상에 미치는 영향
- 강재선 (㈜바이넥스 중앙연구소) ;
- 전경동 (㈜바이넥스 중앙연구소) ;
- 김원석 (㈜바이넥스 중앙연구소) ;
- 조우성 (㈜바이넥스 중앙연구소) ;
- 권주열 (경성대학교 약학대학) ;
- 문경호 (경성대학교 약학대학)
- Published : 2004.02.01
Bacillus polyfermenticus SCD which is commonly called as Bisroot (equation omitted) has been appropriately used for the treatment of long-term intestinal disorder's. This strain strongly inhibited against methicillin resistance Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and various pathogenic microorganisms. Effects of B. polyfermentius SCD administration on death rates and egg-laying rates in two groups of hens were investigated. This strain decreased the death rates of two groups by 16.26％ and 11.72％, respectively. Also this strain increased the egg-laying rates of those 2.74％ and 2.66％, respectively Clinical tests of B. polyfermenticus SCD administration to healthy adults showed not adverse effects but decreased glyceride concentration from 154.52 mg/dl to 135.41 mg/dl after two week administrations.
- Yakhak Hoeji v.34 no.2 Antibiotic resistance in Staphylococcus aureus isolated in Pusan Kang,J.S.;Moon,K.H.
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.28 no.1 Probiotic effects of Lactobacillus reuteri BSA-131 on Piglets Chang,Y.H.;Kim,J.K.;Kim,H.J.;Kim,W.Y.;Kim,Y.B.;Park,Y.H.
- J. Anim. Sci. v.46 The mode of growth promotion by antibiotics Visek,W.J.
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.28 no.5 Isolation and characterization of Lactobacillus fermentum YL-3 as a poultry probiotic Cho,M.K.;Kim,K.;Kim,C.H.;Lee,T.K.;Kim,K.Y.
- J. Dairy Sci. v.74 Bifidobacterium from fermented milks: Survival during gastric transit Berrada,N.;Lemeland,J.F.;Laroche,G.;Thouvenot,P.;Piaia,M. https://doi.org/10.3168/jds.S0022-0302(91)78183-6
- J. Dairy Sci. v.70 no.1 Survival of lactic acid bacteria in the human stomach and adhesion to intestinal cells Conway,P.;Gorbach,L.;Goldin,B.R. https://doi.org/10.3168/jds.S0022-0302(87)79974-3
- Appl. Environ. Microbiol. v.56 no.7 Acid tolerance of Leuconostoc mensenterides and Lactobacillus Plantarum Mcdonald,L.C.;Fleming,H.P.;Hassan,H.M.
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.24 no.4 Characteristics of Enterococcus sp. isolated from animal intestine and powder Park,C.J.;Pyeon,J.S.;Cho,Y.K.;Hong,S.S.;Lee,H.S.
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.28 no.2 Microbiological identification of medical probiotic Bispan strain Jun,K.D.;Lee,K.H.;Kim,W.S.;Paik,H.D.
- Letters in Applied Microbiology v.32 Partial characterization of polyfermenticin SCD, a newly identified bacteriocin of Bacillus polyfermenticus Lee,K.H.;Jun,K.D.;Kim,W.S.;Paik,H.D. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1472-765x.2001.00876.x
- Kor. J. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.30 no.4 Characterization of Bacillus polyfermenticus SCD as a probiotic Jun,K.D.;Kim,H.J.;Lee,K.H.;Paik,H.D.;Kang,J.S.
- J. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.12 no.4 Effects of Bacillus polyfermenticus SCD adinistration on fecal microflora and putrefactive metabolites in healthy adults Park,K.Y.;Jung,H.Y.;Woo,K.L.;Jun,K.D.;Kang,J.S.;Paik,H.D.