- Volume 33 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study for Analytical Method of Sudan Colorants in Foods
식품 중 수단색소의 분석법에 관한 연구
- 김희연 (식품의약품안전청 식품첨가물과) ;
- 윤혜정 (식품의약품안전청 식품첨가물) ;
- 최장덕 (식품의약품안전청 식품첨가물) ;
- 최우정 (식품의약품안전청 식품첨가물) ;
- 박선영 (식품의약품안전청 식품첨가물) ;
- 이경주 (식품의약품안전청 식품첨가물) ;
- 김지혜 (식품의약품안전청 식품첨가물과)
- Published : 2004.03.01
A simple, efficient and accurate method was developed for the simultaneous determination of non-permitted oil soluble colorants (sudan I, II, III and IV) in foods. The identification has been carried out for sudan colorants by TLC as well as HPLC with photodiode array (PDA) detection. Separation of sudan colorants was achieved within 20 min by a gradient elution with water and acetonitrile as eluents. Sudan colorants showed good linear relationships in the range of 0.1 ～ 100
- Son SM, Lee JH, Oh MS. 1995. A comparative study of nutrients and taste components in Korean and imported red peppers. Korean J Nutrition 28: 53-60.
- Jung SJ, Kim GE, Kim SH. 2001. The changes of ascorbic acid and chlorophylls content in Gochu-jangachi during fermentation. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 30: 814-818.
- Korea Foods Industry Assoication. 1974. Food and Additives Standard. p 25.
- Nagle BJ, Burns EE. 1979. Color evaluation of selected Capsicum. J Food Sci 44: 416-418. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2621.1979.tb03801.x
- Song YO, Bin SM, Moon JW. 1996. A study on the standardization of Kimchi for the children. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 25: 893-898.
- World Health Organization. 1995. International agency for research on cancer (IARC). 8: 225.
- Korea Food & Drug Administration. 2002. Food Law. p 60-61.
- Kim HY, Hong KH, Lee CH, Park SK. 2000. Study for intake of food additives in food by total diet. The Annual Report of KFDA 4: 119-128.
- Lenk HP, Gruber H. 1969. Tube-chromatographie auf selfstgefertigten achichten II. Prufung der beschichenten tubes. J Chromatography A 43: 355-360. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0021-9673(00)99212-4
- Lee HD, Kim MH, Lee CH. 1992. Relationships between the taste components and sensory preference of korean red peppers. Korean J Food Sci Technol 24: 266-271.
- Hawer WS, Ha J, Hwang J, Nam Y. 1994. Effective separation and quantitative analysis of major heat principles in red pepper by capillary gas chromatography. Food Chem 49: 99-103. https://doi.org/10.1016/0308-8146(94)90239-9
- Kim RK. 1992. Vitamin A content measurement of red pepper and red processing product by HPLC. MS Thesis. Korea National University of Education.
- Bai KW, 1984. Studies on the quality of Korean red peppers. PhD Dissertation. Hanyang University.