- Volume 33 Issue 3
This study was carried out to estimate the effects of glucono-
- No HK, Park IK, Kim SD. 1995. Extension of shelf-life of kimchi by addition of chitosan during salting. J Korean Soc Food Nutr 24: 932-936.
- Ku KH, Kang KO, Kim WJ. 1988. Some quality changes during fermentation of Kimchi. Korean J Food Sci Technol 20: 476-482.
- Moon YJ, Back KA, Sung CK. 2001. Characterization of biological chemistry from over ripened kimchi. Korean J Food Nutr 14: 512-520.
- Hahn YS, Oh JY, Kim YJ. 2002. Effect of preservatives and heat treatment on the storage of low-salt kimchi. Korean J Food Sci Technol 34: 565-569.
- 정대성. 1996. 일본에서의 김치 연구와 산업화 동향. 식품산업과 영양 1: 3-6.
- 김순동, 오영애, 김미경. 1996. 김치의 보존성 증진 방안. 식품산업과 영양 1: 71-80.
- Lee YH, Yang IW. 1970. Studies on the packaging and preservation of kimchi. J Korean Agric Chem Soc 13: 207-218.
- Lee MJ, Chun JK. 1981. Studies on the kimchi pasteurization Part 1. Method of kimchi pasteurization with Chinese cabbage kimchi and its effect on the storage. J Korean Agric Chem Soc 24: 213-218.
- Kang KO, Kim JG, Kim WJ. 1991. Effect of heat treatment and salts addition on Dongchimi fermentation. J Korean Soc Food Nutr 20: 565-571.
- Hong WS, Yoon S. 1989. The effects of low temperature heating and mustard oil on the kimchi fermentation. Korean J Food Sci Technol 21: 331-337.
- Cho MS, Lee SY. 1968. The method of holding in rancidity of kimchi. Korean Patent 163.
- Byun MW, Cha BS, Kwon JH, Cho HO, Kim WJ. 1989. The combined effect of heat treatment and irradiation on the inactivation of major lactic acid and bacteria associated with kimchi fermentation. Korean J Food Sci Technol 21: 185-191.
- Moon KD, Byun JA, Kim SJ, Han DS. 1995. Screening of natural preservatives to inhibit kimchi fermentation. Korean J Food Sci Technol 27: 275-283.
- Mazda D. 1997. Detection of antimicrobial activity about organic acid. New Food Ind 39: 1-6.
- Shigeo M. 1998. Using of preservatives for extending the shelf-life of salted vegetables. Food Sci 3: 83-88.
- Rhee HS, Lee GJ. 1994. Effects of preheating treatment and chitosan addition on the texture properties of Korean radish during salting. Korean J Diet Cul 9: 53-59.
- Kim KO, Moon HA, Jeon DW. 1995. The effect of low molecular weight chitosan on the characteristics of kimchi during fermentation. Korean J Food Sci Technol 27: 420-427.
- AOAC. 1970. Official methods of analysis. 11th ed. Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Washington DC, USA.
- Han HU, Lim JR, Park HK. 1990. Determination of microbial community as an indicator of kimchi fermentation. Korean J Food Sci Technol 22: 26-32.
- Mheen TI, Kwon TW. 1984. Effect of temperature and salt concentration on kimchi fermentation. Korean J Food Sci Technol 16: 443-450.
- Jang MS, Park OK. 1998. Effect of various levels of perilla seed powder on the fermentation of Puchukimchi. Korean J Soc Food Sci 14: 232-240.
- 하덕모. 1994. 김치의 발효 경과 및 산패억제. 김치의 과학, 한국식품과학회 심포지움 발표 논문집. p 43-61.
- Shin DH, Kim MS, Han JS, Lim DK, Bak WS. 1996. Changes of chemical composition and microflora in commercial kimchi. Korean J Food Sci Technol 28: 137-145.
- Lee CW, Ko CY, Ha DM. 1992. Microfloral changes of the lactic acid bacteria during kimchi fermentation and identification of the isolates. Kor J Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 20: 102-109.
- Extending the shelf life of kimchi with Lactococcus lactis strain as a starter culture vol.24, pp.3, 2015, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10068-015-0134-8
- Selection of Lactic Acid Bacteria with Antibacterial Activity for Extension of Kimchi Shelf-life vol.43, pp.2, 2014, https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2014.43.2.328