- Volume 33 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Changes in Microbial Counts, Enzyme Activity and Quality of Foxtail Millet Yakju Treated with High Hydrostatic Pressure During Storage
초고압 처리한 좁쌀약주의 저장 중 미생물수, 효소활성 및 품질변화
- Published : 2004.03.01
Foxtail Millet Yakju were treated with heat (
- 한국식품공업협회. 1997. 식품공전. 문영사, 서울. p 573-578.
- 국세청기술연구소. 1997. 주류제조교본. p 167-169.
- Lee CH, Kim GM. 1995. Determination of the shelf-life of pasteurized Korean rice wine, Yakju, in aseptic packaging. Kor J Food Sci Technol 27: 156-163.
- Mok CK, Lee JY, Chang HG. 1998. Optimization of heat sterilization condition for Yakju. Food Eng Prog 2: 137-143.
- Mok CK, Lee JY, Chang HG. 1997. Quality changes of nonsterilized Yakju during storage and its shelf-life estimation. Food Eng Prog 1: 192-197.
- Lee DU, Park J, Kang JI, Yeo IH. 1996. Effect of high pressure on shelf-life and sensory characteristics of Angelica keiskei juice. Kor J Food Sci Technol 28: 105-108.
- Park JM, Oh HI. 1995. Changes in microflora and enzyme activities of traditional Kochujang meju during fermentation. Kor J Food Sci Technol 27: 56-62.
- Hong SW, Hah YC, Yoon KS. 1968. On the changes of amylase activity and saccharifying ability in Takjoo mashes during the process of brewing. Kor J Microbiol 6: 141-146.
- Miller GL. 1959. Use of dinitrosalicylic acid reagent for determination of reducing sugar. Anal Chem 31: 426-428. https://doi.org/10.1021/ac60147a030
- Kang MY, Park YS, Mok CK, Chang HG. 1998. Improvement of shelf-life of Yakju by membrane filtration. Kor J Food Sci Technol 30: 1134-1139.
- Hara A, Nagahama G, Ohbayashi A, Hayashi R. 1990. Effects of high pressure on inactivation of enzymes and microorganisms in non-pasteurized rice wine. J Agric Chem Soc Japan 64: 1025-1030.
- Hong KP, Park JY. 1998. Changes in microorganisms, enzymes and texture of Dongchimi by high hydrostatic pressure treatment. Kor J Food Sci Technol 30: 596-601.
- Lee MK, Lee SW, Yoon TH. 1994. Quality assessment of Yakju brewed with conventional Nuruk. J Kor Soc Food Nutr 23: 78-89.
- Changes in Microbial and Physicochemical Properties of Single-Brewed Makgeolli by High Hydrostatic Pressure Treatment during Fermentation vol.41, pp.8, 2012, https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2012.41.8.1176
- Effect of high hydrostatic pressure (HHP) treatment on chemical and microbiological properties of Makgeolli vol.56, pp.3, 2013, https://doi.org/10.1007/s13765-013-3003-2
- Effect of high hydrostatic pressure (HHP) treatment on flavor, physicochemical properties and biological functionalities of garlic vol.55, pp.1, 2014, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.lwt.2013.08.027
- Characteristics of Omegisul with Seeweeds (Sargassum fulvellum and Hizikia fusiformis) and Their Qualities vol.45, pp.5, 2016, https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2016.45.5.723