- Volume 33 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Effect of Gamma Irradiation on Quality of Cooked Rice
감마선 조사가 쌀밥의 품질에 미치는 영향
- 이유석 (한국원자력연구소 방사선식품생명공학기술개발) ;
- 오상희 (한국원자력연구소 방사선식품생명공학기술개) ;
- 이주운 (한국원자력연구소 방사선식품생명공학기술개) ;
- 김장호 (한국원자력연구소 방사선식품생명공학기술개) ;
- 이종욱 (전남대학교 식품공학과 및 농업과학기술연구) ;
- 이효구 (공주대학교 식품공학) ;
- 변명우 (한국원자력연구소 방사선식품생명공학기술개발)
- Published : 2004.03.01
Cooked rice for immunosuppressed patients was irradiated at 0, 5 and 10 kGy, and investigated on the irradiation effect on color, texture, and shelf-life during storage at 3
- Lyu ES. 1994. Hospitalized patients' perceptions of hospital foodservice I. Emphasis on the food characteristics. Korean J Dietary Culture 9: 95-103.
- IAEA. 2003. IAEA/RCA Radiation processing for safe, shelf-stable and ready-to-eat food '00. July 10-14. Montreal, Canada.
- Rhim JW. 2000. Aseptic processing method of foods. Food Science and Industry 33: 71-86.
- Pietranera MSA, Narvaiz P, Horak C, Kairiyama E. 2003. Irradiated icecreams for immunosuppressed patients. Radiation Physics and Chemistry 66: 357-365. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0969-806X(02)00389-4
- Kim CK, Hwang JS, Kim WJ. 1987. Study on rheological and sensory properties of cooked rices. Agric Chem Biotechnol 30: 109-117.
- Kim HY, Kim KO. 1986. Sensory characteristics of rice cooked with pressure cookers and electric cookers. Korean J Food Technol 18: 319-324.
- Kum JS, Lee CH, Lee SH, Lee HY. 1995. Quality changes of aseptic packaged cooked rice during storage. Korean J Food Sci Technol 27: 449-457.
- Roh HJ, Shin YS, Lee KS, Shin MK. 1996. Effect of water extract of green tea on the quality and shelf life of cooked rice. Korean J Food Sci Technol 28: 417-420.
- Holm NW, Berry RJ. 1970. Manual on Radiation Dosimetry. Marcel Dekker Inc., New York.
- Song JC, Park HJ. 2000. Physical, functional, textural and rheological properties of foods. UUP, Ulsan. p 80-84.
- SPSS. 1999. SPSS for windows. Rel. 10.05, SPSS Inc., Chicago, USA.
- Lee YS, Oh SH, Lee JW, Kim JH, Kim DS, Byun MW. 2003. Effect of gamma irradiation on physicochemical and textural properties of starches. Foos Sci Technol 12: 508-512.
- Sokhey AS, Hanna MA. 1993. Properties of irradiated starches. Food Structure 12: 397-410.
- Yang JS. 1997. Methods for identification of irradiated foods. J Fd Hyg Safety 12: 160-174.
- Okabe M. 1979. Texture measurement of cooked rice and its relationship to the eating quality. J Texture Std 14: 131-152.
- Sokhey AS, Chinnaswamy R. 1993. Chemical and molecular properties of irradiated starch extrudates. Cereal Chem 70: 260-268.
- Saadany MAE, Fatah AE, Safti AE, Saadany ME. 1974. Effect of gamma irradiation on Egyptian sweet potato starch. Starch 26: 190-192. https://doi.org/10.1002/star.19740260604
- Cooking Quality Characteristics of Cooked Rice of YenipSambab with Pigmented Rice vol.19, pp.2, 2012, https://doi.org/10.11002/kjfp.2012.19.2.185
- Effect of pH on non-enzymatic browning reaction during γ-irradiation processing using sugar and sugar–glycine solutions vol.94, pp.3, 2006, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2004.11.034
- The effect of irradiation temperature on the non-enzymatic browning reaction in cooked rice vol.76, pp.5, 2007, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.radphyschem.2006.07.004
- Effects of storage and gamma irradiation on (japonica) waxy rice vol.77, pp.1, 2008, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.radphyschem.2007.03.002