- Volume 11 Issue 1
In this paper, Yates' end corrections method is centralized to estimate the mean of a population which has a linear trend in the case of k (the reciprocal of the sampling fraction) even. The efficiency of the resultant method is compared with that of existing methods.
- Biometrika v.62 Systematic sampling in the presence of a trend Bellhouse,D.R.;Rao,J.N.K. https://doi.org/10.1093/biomet/62.3.694
- Survey Methodology v.21 Markov chain designs for one-per-stratum sampling Breidt,F.J.
- Annals of Mathematical Statistics v.17 Relative accuracy of systematic and stratified random samples for a certain calss of populations Cochran,W.G. https://doi.org/10.1214/aoms/1177730978
- Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods v.18 Sysmatic and nonrandom sampling in the presence of linear trends Fountain,R.L.;Pathak,P.K. https://doi.org/10.1080/03610928908830047
- Master Thesis, Department of Computer Science and Statistics, Seoul National University New systematic sampling methods for populations with linear or parabolic trends Kim,H.J.
- Korean Annals of Mathematics v.15 Estimation of population mean using interpolation in modified systematic sampling Kim,H.J.
- Journal of the Korean Data & Information Science Society v.10 A study on estimating population mean by use of interpolation and extrapolation with balanced systematic sampling Kim,H.J.
- Journal of the Korean Data & Information Science Society v.11 A new estimator of population mean based on centered balanced systematic sampling Kim,H.J.
- Journal of the Korean Data & Information Science Society v.29 Estimation of mean using balanced systematic sampling and interpolation for population with linear trend Kim,H.J.
- The Korean Communications in Statistic v.9 Efficient estimation of population mean using centered modified systematic sampling and interpolation Kim,H.J.;Choi,B.C. https://doi.org/10.5351/CKSS.2002.9.1.175
- Journal of the Korean Data & Information Science society v.13 On the effectiveness of centering, interpolation and extrapolation in estimating the mean of a population with linear trend Kim,H.J.;Jung,S.J.
- Korean Annals of Mathematics v.19 A study on estimation of the population mean using modified systematic and extrapolation Kim,H.J.;Oh,E.S.
- The Korean Journal of Applied Statistics v.13 Efficient estimation of the mean for populations with a linear trend: an extension of systematic sampling Kim,H.J.;Seok,E.Y.
- Annals of Mathematical Statics v.24 On the theory of systematic sampling,Ⅲ.Comparison of centered and random start systematic sampling Madow,W.G. https://doi.org/10.1214/aoms/1177729087
- Sampling Theory and Methods Murthy,M.N.
- Sankhya v.B27 On optimum pairing of units Sethi,V.K.
- Biometrika v.55 On modified systematic sampling Singh,D.;Jindal,K.K.;Garg,J.N. https://doi.org/10.1093/biomet/55.3.541
- Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London v.A241 Systematic sampling Yates,F.