- Volume 11 Issue 1
A more general version of diffusivity based on total variation of density is defined and an information inequality for median-unbiased estimation is presented. The resulting information inequality can be interpreted as an analogue of the Bhattacharyya system of lower bounds for mean-unbiased estimation. A condition on which the information bound is achieved is also given.
- Sankhya v.8 On Some analogues to the amount of information and their uses in statistical estimation Bhattacharyya,A.
- Contributions to Statistics: Jaroslav Hajek memorial volume Descriptive Statistics for Nonparametric Models Ⅳ. Spread Bickel,P.J.;Lehmann,E.L.
- Annals of Mathematical Statistics v.32 A unified theory of estimators Ⅰ Birnbaum,A. https://doi.org/10.1214/aoms/1177705145
- Annals of Mathematical Statistics v.30 On the attainment of Cramer-Rao and Bhattacharyya bounds for the variances of an estimate Fend,A.V. https://doi.org/10.1214/aoms/1177706258
- Trabajos de Estadistica v.5 A Cramer-Rao analogue for median-unbiased estimators Sung,N.K.;Stangenhaus,G.;David,H.T. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02863649
- Journal of Multivariate Analysis v.32 A generalized Cramer-Rao analogue for median-unbiased estimators Sung,N.K. https://doi.org/10.1016/0047-259X(90)90081-R
- Journal of the Korean Statistical Society v.19 An optimality criterion for median-unbiased estimators Sung,N.K.
- Journal of the Korean Statistical Society v.22 no.1 Improving L₁information bound for median-unbiased estimators in the presence of a nuisance parameter Sung,N.K.
- Journal of the Korean Statistical Society v.26 no.4 Chapman-Robbins-type and Bayesian lower bound based on diffusivity Sung,N.K.