- Volume 11 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Partial Diallel Cross Block Designs For GCA Effect
- Choi, Kuey-Chung (Dept. of Computer ＆ Statistics, Chosun University) ;
- Lee, Jung-Hwa (Dept. of Computer Science ＆ Statistics, Graduate School, Chosun University)
- Published : 2004.04.01
Partially balanced diallel cross designs with m-associate classes are defined and two general methods of construction are presented. Two-associate class designs based upon group divisible, triangular, and extended group divisible association schemes obtained using the general methods are also given. Tables of designs for p
- Utilitas Mathematics v.58 On constructions of optimal complete diallel crosses Choi,K.C.;Gupta,S.
- Statistics and Applications v.1 Balanced incomplete block diallel cross design Das,A.;Ghosh,D.K.
- Sankhya v.60 On optimality of some partial diallel cross designs Das,A.;Dean,A.M.;Gupta,S.
- Optimal designs for diallel cross experiments v.36 Das,A.;Dey,A.;Dean,A.M. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0167-7152(97)00090-4
- Theory of Block designs Dey,A.
- Biometrika v.83 Optimal block designs for diallel crosses Dey,A.;Midcha,C.K. https://doi.org/10.1093/biomet/83.2.484
- Biometrika v.84 Two associate class partially balanced incomplete block designs and partial diallel crosses Ghosh,D.K.;Divecha,J.
- Australian Journal of Biological Sciences v.9 concepts of general and specific combining ability in relation to diallel crossing systems Griffing,B. https://doi.org/10.1071/BI9560463
- Communications Statistics - Theory and Methods v.16 Generaing generalized cyclic designs with factorial balance Gupta.S. https://doi.org/10.1080/03610928708829479
- Biometrika v.81 Optimal complete diallel crosses Gupta,S.;Kageyama,S. https://doi.org/10.1093/biomet/81.2.420
- Metrika v.36 Analysis of PBIB designs using association matrices Gupta,S.;Singh,M. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02614072
- Annals of the institute of statistical mathematics v.35 Extended group divisible partially balanced incomplete block designs Hinkelmann,K.
- Biometrics Two classes of group divisible block designs Hinkelmann,K.;Kempthorne,O.
- Incomplete block Designs John,P.W.M.
- Biometrika v.84 Optimal partial diallel crosses Mukerjee,R. https://doi.org/10.1093/biomet/84.4.939
- Journal of the royal statistical society v.B 10 Confounding in asymmetric factorial experiments Nair,K.R.;Rao,C.R.
- Communications Statistics - Theory and Methods v.6 Analysis of binary number association scheme partially balanced designs Paik,U.B.;Federer,W.T. https://doi.org/10.1080/03610927708827541
- Statistics and Applications v.1 Universally optimal block designs for diallel crosses Prasad,R.;Gupta,V.K.;Stivastava,R.
- Biometrika v.54 Nested balanced incomplete block designs Preece,D.A. https://doi.org/10.1093/biomet/54.3-4.479
- Constructions and Combinatorial Problem in Design of experiments Raghavarao,D.
- Annals of the institute of statistical mathematics v.30 A generalization of partially balanced incomplete block designs Shah,B.V. https://doi.org/10.1214/aoms/1177706088
- Biometrical journal v.40 Analysis of partial diallel crosses in incomplete blocks Singh,M.;Hinkelmann,K. https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1521-4036(199806)40:2<165::AID-BIMJ165>3.0.CO;2-N